Chapter 2

The limousine stopped at Kats stop

I woke up kat and picked her up while she was rubbing her eyes blushing a little bit.

I put her down in front of the school and told her to wait right here as soon as school let out and I would be to take her home...

I watched as she followed the teacher pointing where to go.

She's scared... but she will make friends easy.. The one I'm worried about is Sophie. I sighed and walk back to the limousine.

Before I knew it we were already at school

PINK?! SERIOUSLY? these is going to ruin my reputation.. Alec is gonna make fun of me..

"So what you think?" I looked over at sophie to see she is just as surprised as I am.

"Haha, I can tell by your face"I hear her chuckle as she speeds up ahead of me

She knows I'm bad with directions. Before we know it were at the office lady getting our schedules.

Oh wow... her blood sure does smell delish and she isn't bad looking... well for an office lady

"Yes, Sir" She looked at me with stern eyes. Oh I love suducing the feisty ones. I looked at her name plate. Hmm Victoria Manner... not bad name it brings back memories.

"Victoria, Me and my twin sister are new and would love to get our schedule" I smiled a bright smile

"Your names..?" She looked at me with calmer eyes

"Liam and Sophia Vintic"she nodded then handed me the schedules and a map.

I made sure I rubbed her hand when I got the schedules and map. I saw a fant blush on her cheeks

"My, my, what a lovely ring you have it's stunning" I said while holding her hand looking a the ring. I looked back up at her and noticed she blushed even deeper. I'm trying to get as much skin contact as possible.

"T-Thank you" she pulled her hand away slowly then returned to her computer with a fant blush.

After that I walked to Sophie and gave her her schedule.

"It seems where in the same class... don't embarrass me" she said

"I have no idea what your talking about" I say sarcastically

We reach the door to class being a little bit late since we had to get the schedules.

I open the door to class 1-A with a smile on my face and Sophie follows behide me.

The teacher looks at us blinks and then has a moment of realization.

"Oh you guys are the new students I almost forgot I'm Mr. Blah blah blah (I don't know his name and theres no reason too) please introduce yourself self" he said then smiled

"I'm Liam Vantic but please call me Liam" I said in my sexy deep voice and winked. All eyes where on me at this point all I could see was blushes from both genders and a couple had nosebleeds.

Wait did that girl in the back pass out?! Maybe I should turn down the sexiness.. yep definitely

"And.." I said while looking at Sophie

"My name is Sophia" she had a fant blush from embarrassment that drove the males crazy and wanted more.

She's scared of alot of people staring at her.. and I don't like how these guys are starring at her.

"Okay any questions?" The teacher asked calmly

Almost everyone's hand shot up.

I pick a cute guy in the front. Who was clearly interested into me. And blushing like a mad man.

"Yes, cutie" I said where only he could hear causing him to blush even deeper red

"A-Are you an A-Albino?" He said while looking at the ground

Dang it drives me crazy when people look at the ground.. it make me want to completely rape them... What? Don't look at me like that. I'm expressing my feelings. That's what everyone tells you to do.

I take his chin and gently force him to look me in the eyes. His blushing is driving me mad.

"This is the last time I will answer this question... Yes." I get tried of hearing that question over and over.

I look away to see more girls and a couple boys to have nose bleeds. I then point to a girl in the 3rd row.

"D-Do you have a g-girlfriend?" She asked with eyes of hope

"No I do not.." she sighed as if dreaming about us being together

Then I pointed to another boy.

"Does your sister have a boyfriend?" He said and then snickered to his friends

I immediately glared at him. He froze and shivered not only him but a few of his friends look like they pissed them selfs

"Put your dick back in your pants before I--" I got interrupted by the teacher.

"O-Okay class questions are over will you two both have behide Hikaru and Karou.. Hikaru and Karou rasie your hands"

Two hot ginger twins raise there hands with a devious smirk on both there faces. Oh this just got better.

I let Sophie get the desk with the window since I'm just going to sleeping the whole time but my someone caught my attention a cite girl that was dressed up like a guy...

I take my seat and look to her noticing she was looking at me.

"Hello my name is Haruhi Fujioka, but you can call me Haruhi" she smiled at me

"Okay, well Haruhi why are you dressed like a boy?" I asked only thinking that she could hear but the twins freeze in shock in the corner of my eyes.
-------------------------

I go into big detail don't I? Yay... (thats sarcastic)
Okay its 2:30 in the morning so Ima go to sleep
Goodnight!!!

Words~ 971