Chapter 11

"You do it" Mori whispers

"What?!" That would be embarrassing even for me!!

"I want to watch you.." He stripped me completely bare and tapped the top of my member. I quiver.

"Fine... But only because your a stupid sadist.. And it turns me on" I whispered the last part but he seemed to hear and let out a chuckle

"God how embarrassing" I looked away with my eyes close trying to think that I was alone in my room or something didn't really help when I could hear and feel him breathing. But I grabbed my member and began to rub slowly hoping to tease him more then it did me.

He grunted obviously not liking that. Which made me smirk and I kept on. Me tease started to annoying him.

"Damn I hate you for that I hope you know that" he grabbed me by the butt pushing me till there no room for Jesus. I chuckled. It quickly turned into a moan when he started to suck my collar bone and massage my butt.

His hard member pressed up against mine. "Damn" I let out a single word in between huffs from my heaving breathing.

And then there was a knock on the door.

I froze but guess who didn't... That's right Mori this time he grab my member in one of his hands then with his other hand he grabbed my hand and made me start rubbing his...

There was another knock on the door making look at Mori with fear and embarrassment.

"Answer it you don't want them to open the door you didn't lock do you?" I looked at him in shock then the door nob started to turn causing me to panic.

"I-I'm in here"

"Are you okay? You seemed to be walking funny when you left I thought you were sick." Tamaki voice rang out

Of corse I was walking funny I was trying not to let anyone see my boner.

"Yeah, I'm fin-- ne" Mori began rubbing my member and his against each other roughly causing my voice to crack.

"Are you sure?" Tamaki sounded worried

"Yeah I'm about to get in the shower now to cool down" Mori was trying his hardest to make me moan but I was also trying my hardest not too.

And I won... That round...

"Do you need help?" Tamaki said concerned

Before I could answer Mori started to play with my entrance and he got the reaction he so dearly wanted...

"W-What?! The h-hell?!" I yanked his hands away and through my anger, shock, and fear I couldn't control my powers the sink broke... That wasn't even the worst

"Are you ok--" Tamaki walked in and got a full eye view of everything... He stood there in shock... He covered his eyes quickly and turned so many shades of red.

Then he fell to the ground completely asleep only to see Alec standing beside him.

"Your very welcomed. Though I never thought Liam would be the bottom." He said with a devious smile plastered on his face.

Mori was just staring, finally stopped being a bully...

"What did he do?" Mori went back to his stoic face

"Oh~ so Liam hasn't told you..." Alec chuckled and left the bathroom. Alec exited and shut the door leaving with a smile because he saw Laim bottom.

Mori stared at me.. "Told me what?"

"Nothing" i feel the need to answer it right now I just want to get it on...

"Tell me.." Mori came across a little harsher

"Nows not the time for that" I said pointing down at you know what.. He didn't even care to look but a little smirk came across he face.

"Then tell me after?" He asked a question but it came across more as a demand.

I nodded.

"You do it this time.. My hands are getting tired" the way he stared at me turned me on so much..

I got off his lap for him to look a little confused.. But as soon as I was on my knees he understood and adjusted him self..

"You know not to brag but I am pretty good with my mouth.." I licked the top of his member and grabbed at the base.

Only for him to moan this time. I took him into my mouth and his hands curled up in my hair to push my head at the speed he wanted..
I used my mouth in so many ways that Mori was closer and closer to letting go.. I started to touch my self also. Rubbing my member at the same speed.

Mori and I let go at the Same time..

-----

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Love you guys!!

Words: 771