Chapter 9

"I'm home~!! Now where's the food" Alec said running through the door to the kitchen running into a few maids here and there.

"We literally just ate don't tell me your still hungry"

I started to head for my room to sleep, tomorrow's Saturday so I plan on sleeping a lot well until Alec got here...

Alec rushed up the stairs behind me

"By the way you smell interesting" this caught me by shock

"What do you mean by that?" I know exactly what he meant

"I smell lust and excitement" I was silent

"Your basically putting out there like a mutt on mating season.... And this mutt found its mate... Has that person not let you get it on with them.. Hope you don't rape them"

I tried to ignore him.. It is bad isn't it. I'm going to get more and more needy until we ''mate".. I'm going to have to be the bottom.. I have never been the bottom.. Oh god.

"Well isn't that a rare sight... It's the first time I have ever seen your cheeks have color to them" Alec said with a big cocky smile that made me want to slap off.

"Whatever just shut up and let me sleep I haven't slept in a long time" I took off my jacket and socks then jumped into bed

"Hahaha even acting shy I never would have thought you getting a mate would turn out like this.. I kinda like it" Alec said while ploping down in my desk chair.

"Shh it's time to sleep" He went out the room probably going to go talk to Sophie or Kat since he hasn't seen then In a long time...

I woke up around 1:20 pm to jump in the shower and do my morning I decide that I would stay in my pjs.. Well not really pjs more like pink briefs and some pink bunny slippers to match of corse.

I walk down stairs thinking that I would start off to a normal lazy day.. Not paying attention to were I was heading pretty much sleep walking.

I ran into something a little bit taller then me.. Which was fine I'm use to doing that but the reason I even added this in here is because this "thing" was a human a living breathing human!! And I didn't even smell it!!!!

And guess what I saw... Yep Mori.. With the whole gang... Staring at me... With only a little bit of cloth covering everything up... Fuck me.

"Why are you guys here?" I snarled.

"I invited them here" Sophie came out carrying a tea set glaring at me.

Probably because I'm wearing nothing but no one really seemed to be bothered by that besides the maids who were eye raping me... That's actually kinda gross.. Like calm down.

I went into the kitchen and made some toast. Nice and quiet I love th--.

"There's a lot of humans in the main living room!! You know that too right?!" Alec busted through the door screaming in my ear like a mad man.

"You do realize I'm NOT a morning person!!!!! So STOP!!" My head was killing me. Alec snickered.

"It's not exactly morning anymore" He said in a smart ass tone while pointing at the clock..

It's okay. You won't kill him. You can't kill him. Everything will be fine and you will be happy. Moris here I should be happy to have him in my house. Yeah that's right.

I smiled at Alec he backed up and flinched when I went to get my toast. I walked back in the living room to see everyone talking non-stop. I felt Mori's eyes on me. I smirked not looking and went back up the stairs to my room just hoping... No praying he will come up with me..

I ate my toast and waited for a bit. Finally getting inpatient I smelled the air for him to realize he still down stairs... Damn it. I put in some clothes and walked back down stairs to see Kat with them too she noticed me quickly and ran up to hug my legs. I smiled and patted her head.

I sat across from Mori between the twins hoping that he will get jealous.. And didn't even get a look from him... Are you serious?! Time to step up my game then...

The talking went on for hours I joined in the conversation.. Casually flirting with the twins. Even touching them with a more then friendly way. I even received flirtatious teasing from them and some blushes but Mori didn't even flinch he just watched but looked away when we made eye contact.

Fine then since you won't look at me.. Let's put you to the test.

"It's getting dark" Tamaki Whined

Bingo!!!

"Why don't everyone stay the night?? You won't have to worry about clothes because I have some they might be a little baggy but they will stay on" I said with a large innocent smile playing with my lips.

Tamaki was saying something about how it was a good idea that we could get to know each other better and stuff but I was too busy smirking and starring a Mori like I just won the bet. He looked back and me and smirked back for a quick second which completely surprised me...

What? Why did he smirk?? For someone who just now looked at--- Oh... My... God... He planned this out...

------------------

I like where this is going... Sorry it took long I have been busy with school and taking care of my dog because he had surgery on his leg and it's hard for him to get around..

Words: 956