Chapter 60 : Rivalry

In Dubai's Airport:

The flight is delayed by three hours so Elliot is in the VIP waiting room with Antony and Sebastian. He is feeling very heartbroken and continuously blaming himself for everything. He is on the couch resting his head on his trolley bag. The tears are not stopping and he is so tired right now. "I wish I was strong enough to fight and handle these situations." he mumbles. He remembers that moment when Daniel touched him inappropriately and feels so disgusted.

"Hey what's up? I thought you must be sleeping right now." Marco comes in. He sits next to him and tells his bodyguards to leave the room. "I can't sleep." Elliot replies. "But why?" Marco asks again. Elliot looks at him with confusion. "What do you mean by that? I.. I mean how can I sleep peacefully knowing that you lost your company and everything because of me?" he asks. Marco starts laughing and kisses his cheeks. "Babe are you okay? Why are you laughing like this?" Elliot asks. Marco stops laughing and sits straight. "El, Don't you trust me?" he asks. "Ofcourse I do." Elliot replies immediately. "Then how did you accept that I gave all my business to that bastard?" Marco asks. "What? Babe you literally signed those papers in front of us that's why!" Elliot replies. "WAIT!" he looks at him. Marco smirks.

{Flashback starts}

Daniel, Felix and Sam were celebrating their victory when the lawyer came. He sat on the chair and asked for the papers. Felix gave him and cheers the drink with him. "Congratulations on your first victory sir." the lawyer said. "This is just a beginning dear. There is still a lot left to snatch!" Daniel said back looking at Elliot's picture on his phone. Everyone was sitting in the backyard of the palace and Princess Saifunissa was watching them from her room's window.

"Take the papers and present it in the court Mr. Ahmed, and I'll give your payment right after that." Daniel said. The lawyer checked the papers and shouted. "But where's the sign?" he asked. "Hey are you drunk or what? He signed the papers in front of us, check carefully!" Felix yelled. "I checked sir, but there's no signature at all!!!!" the lawyer replied. "What rubbish!" Daniel snatched the papers and starts checking. "How is this possible!! Where's the fucking sign gone?" he shouted in anger. A whistle sound came from his behind and turned around. "Marco?" he mumbled.

"Surprise motherfucker!" Marco said standing there crossing his legs in style. Felix and Daniel looked at each other and Sam almost choked his drink. The guards pointed their guns towards Marco. "Where are the original papers? I know you hid those papers, come on tell me where's it?" Daniel yelled. Marco laughed and comes forward. "I didn't do anything, the original papers is right there in front of you!" he replied. "Stop lying!" Sam yelled. Marco fired a bullet towards him and broked the glass. "If you interrupt me again then I will shoot you straight in the head!" he warned. Sam stepped back immediately.

"Stop lying bitch if this is the original one then where's your signature?" Daniel yelled. Marco looked at him and smirked. "Have you ever heard of a disappearing ink pen that vanishes itself automatically after some hours?" he asked. "What the hell!" Felix shouted and Marco started laughing. "No! It's not true! No fuck!" Daniel shouted in anger. Saifu smiled seeing everything. Marco sat on the chair and continued laughing. "I'll fucking kill you right now." Daniel pointed his gun towards him. "Go ahed, don't worry you'll fail again." Marco said. Daniel tried to grab his throat but Marco kicked him away and stood up.

"Do you think I became a Mafia King so easily?" he asked. They pointed their guns towards each other and situation got serious. "You thought you won, right? Daniel, you may be a hacker but I'm the developer of this game! You thought you had trapped me, whereas the truth is that I had trapped you! I knew it from the beginning asshole!" Marco said. "So why are you waiting? Kill me!" Daniel said. Marco walked towards him and looked directly into his eyes. "If I had wanted to kill you, I would have killed you the moment you touched my love with those dirty hands of yours!" he growled.

"This is your last chance, kill me if you can! otherwise, after this, your Elliot's honor will be ruined in front of you and you will not be able to even touch my shadow!" Daniel said. Marco got furious and immediately punched his face with his gun. Daniel started bleeding from his mouth. "If Elliot's name comes out of your mouth again, I will give you such a death that people will remember for years!" Marco said and turned towards the gate. Daniel stood up and started laughing like a devil. "You couldn't even save your honor, so how will you save Elliot's?" he asked. Marco stopped. "Just like I touched him last night, I'll drag him here with these same hands and make him mine forever!" Daniel said. Saifu immediately looked Marco who was literally shivering in anger. "Your life depends on Elliot, right? Now I will play with your life! I will punish him for your mistakes and make him suffer so much that you can't even imagine!" Daniel threatened him.

Marco immediately turned around and shot two bullets back to back on Daniel's chest. "Daniel!!!" Felix ran towards him. Marco lowered his gun and looked at him. "I know you will survive, but don't come in front of me again! Otherwise I will do the same to you as happened to the Kauravas in the Mahabharata! If you don't know then go and read it once!" he growled. "And yeah one more thing, always remember, if you're bad then I'm the Devil's dad! Good bye!" Marco left the palace. Daniel shouted in anger.

{Flashback ends}

"What are you serious? That means, they won't be able to take our business, right? Oh My God, you're a genius babe, you saved your mom's hard work." Elliot hugs him tightly. "You're happy now?" Marco asks. Elliot kisses his lips. "Yes and I love you." he replies. Marco smiles and hugs him again. Suddenly he remembers Daniel's toxic words and holds Elliot tightly. "Sir, the flight is about to take off now." Antony says from outside. "Yes coming." Marco responses. They kiss each other and walks out of the door.

In the flight:

They takes their seats in the buisness class and orders some food. The pilot starts the plane after a few seconds. Marco silently stares at Elliot and adores him. He immediately looks away realising his tears is coming down. The airhostess serves them their meal. Elliot takes the sandwich and offers to Marco first. He silently eats and feeds him too. After finishing the dinner Elliot falls asleep on Marco's shoulder. He smiles and covers him with the blanket. Elliot cutely smiles while sleeping. Marco holds his hands tightly and closes his eyes too.

Suddenly Marco wakes up after a bad dream and wraps Elliot in his arms. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" Elliot wakes up. "Yeah.. just stay with me baby." Marco replies. "Hey I'm just here I'm not going anywhere, so chill." Elliot says. Marco kisses his forehead and looks back at him. "I know. And I won't let you go anywhere!" he whispers. Elliot smiles. He rests his head on his shoulder and closes his eyes. Marco takes a deep breath and goes back to sleep holding hands.