Chapter 15 - Face to Face

In London :

After a 10-hour long flight, Marco and Elliot arrive in London for the Prime Minister's birthday celebrations. Both of them stay in a very luxurious hotel and get ready for the party. Marco wears the white shirt and royal blue coat and Elliot is twinning with him. "Are you ready baby?" Marco asks. "Absolutely." Elliot replies and surprises him with a kiss. "Not bad huh!" Marco compliments. Elliot couldn't help but runs away and gets into the car. Marco laughs and sits besides him in the backseat. The driver starts the car and the two love sicks start flirting with their eyes.

An hour later, they arrives the venue. First their bodyguards gets off of the cars and makes a way for them. Later Marco and Elliot get off of the car holding hands. The media clicks their pictures as they enter the hall hand in hand. "Welcome to London, Mr. Fernandes. I'm so glad that you are here." The Prime Minister greets them. "Thank you Prime Minister. We are absolutely lucky to be in here. And Happy Birthday ofcourse." Marco replies. "Haha, thanks man. I hope you'll enjoy." The Prime Minister says and heads towards the other guests. The hall is beautifully decorated with flowers and curtains. The soothing music is playing in the background. The hall is packed with guests and photographers.

"Hey, is everything okay? You look nervous." Marco asks. "Yeah, I mean.. is the baby bump visible?" Elliot looks down at his belly. "Oh my God El, the baby bump hasn't arrived yet. Chill out." Marco replies. Elliot rolls his eyes and sits on a chair. Marco stares at him and laughs. "I really love your mood swings." he teases. "Just shut up." Elliot looks away from him. Marco laughs again. "Hey mate, how are you?" a voice comes from his behind. "Sam? Oh my God! It's been so long!" Marco says. "I know right. It's good to see you again." Sam says back. They shake their hands. "Hey, meet my fiance Elliot and El, meet my friend Sam Winget. I met him during my guitar classes." Marco introduces them. "Hey Elliot. Nice to meet you." Sam shakes the hands with him. "Nice to meet you too." Elliot says. "Uh, if you don't mind can I take your man for a moment? Actually it's been so long we met again." Sam insists. "Ofcourse, you don't have to take permission for that." Elliot replies. "Are you sure baby?" Marco asks him. "Sure. Both of you go and talk, I will just come from the washroom." Elliot replies and walks away. "Please don't tell me he is jealous." Sam asks. "No he's not, don't worry." Marco replies.

Elliot washes his face in the sink and looks at the mirror. "Shit, I just can't believe I'm carrying a baby inside me." he mumbles. He laughs and wipes his face. He is about to leave when he hears someone. "Hello sweetheart." a devilish voice comes from behind. He turns around and sees a man just standing at the door behind him. "You still looks so tempting sweetie." the man says. Elliot immediately recognises the voice. He starts sweating as the man comes near him. He feels sick just by looking at him. "P.. please don't. Go away!" Elliot says. He feels suffocated. Before he could call for help the man pins him against the wall.

"Calm down you little princess. We met after so long and you are running away? Sweetie I won't let you go like this. I need a return gift." the man says. Elliot tries to push him away but the man is so strong. He closes his eyes as the man touches his lips. But before he could go any further he hears someone is coming towards them. The man immediately shoves Elliot on the floor and runs away.

"Hey ba..." Marco's eyes widened as he sees Elliot on the floor and struggling to breathe. He immediately holds him and rubs his back. "Follow my breathe. Yes you can do this. Calm down I'm just here." he continuesly rubs his back to make him feel better. Elliot calms down slowly. "Hey do you want me to call the doctor?" Sam asks. "No it's okay, I can handle." Marco replies. "I saw him. He was here. He tried to touch me." Elliot cries out. Marco hugs him tightly. "I'm here okay. Nobody can hurt you. I'm here." he says. "Please take me home. I can't stay here please Marco." Elliot requests. "Yeah sure. Let's go home." Marco holds him by his waist and leaves the place. Coming out Marco notices a CCTV camera facing the washroom. "Sam, I need the footage immediately!" he growls. "Sure. I'll send you by the midnight." Sam replies. Marco and Elliot gets into the car and heads towards their hotel.

At the Hotel :

Elliot lies down on the bed while Marco packs their bags. His phone buzzes. He sees Sam's message - "Here's the footage. I hope it helps. Take care mate." Marco looks at Elliot. "Don't worry I'll find that bastard soon." he mutters. They leaves the hotel and heads towards the airport. Elliot fall asleep as soon as the flight take off.

Next Day :

They finally arrives in Los Angeles after so much drama. Elliot didn't said a word since they comes back. This makes Marco more angry, he desperately wants to know about that monster. "Ma, please stay with him. I'll be back soon." he says. Maya nods in understanding. Marco takes his laptop and phone and walks towards his work room and closes the door. "Don't worry Elliot, it going to be alright." Maya says. Elliot rests his head on her lap.

Marco opens his laptop and checks the footage. He carefully looks at everything. His stops the footage after seeing a man coming out of washroom. He zoom on his face and his eyes freezes. "What!!! This can't be true." his eyes turns red in anger. He clenches his fist and hits the table. "Sebastian, Antony and all of you come here right now!!" he shouts. The guards immediately enters the room. "Look at him, go and bring him here. Even if he is in hell, still bring him here." Marco orders. "But sir. " Sebastian tries to say. "I DON'T CARE!!!! WHATEVER HAPPENS, BRING HIM HERE!! IT'S AN ORDER!!" Marco shouts. "Okay sir." the guards says and leaves.

"What happened Marco? Why are you shouting?" Maya walks in. "I found him." Marco replies. She crossed her arms and looks at him. "who is he?" she asks. Marco takes a deep breath and looks at her. "Tell me his name Marco!" she asks again.

"Edward Middleston. Prime Minister's son!" he says. "What?" Maya disbeliefs.
"I swear ma, I won't spare him. I don't care how much powerful he is, the only thing I know is he hurt my Elliot. And I'm not going spare him." Marco says. "It will be a risk Marco." she says. ",I don't care ma, he will pay for what he did." he says. Maya nods and goes to check on Elliot. "No matter what happens, I won't leave you, Edward! I won't spare you!" Marco shouts in anger.

A few minutes later he enters their bedroom. He sees Elliot is already in deep sleep. He kisses his forehead and sleeps next to him.