Chapter 61 : First Attack

A week later:

Marco and Elliot are back in their daily routine after returning from Dubai. Marco is more careful now, he has increased the security level and bought more powerful weapons from Russia and Iran. While Elliot is handling the buisness and cracking every deals from home. Maya is also helping him with everything as much as she can. Atharv and Riya are in their honeymoon in Switzerland. Apart from this Lisa is expecting her first child so now she is getting more pampered in the house. The two munchkins are two months old now. They have learnt to lift their heads and roll on their tummy. Siya has discovered that she has two tiny feet so now her only job is to lick her feet everytime and on the other hand Eleanor has only one mission, pull Elliot's hair and then attack him with cute kisses.

In the room:

Elliot is busy with his laptop while Lisa is helping him with the files. The girls are playing with their toys and giggling. "I think you need some rest now." Maya walks in. "No mom it's okay I can do it." Elliot replies. Maya sighs and sits on the bed next to the kids. "Do you know where's Marco?" she asks. "I'm here ma." Marco enters in. "Where were you at huh? Do you even know how many times I have called you?" Maya scolds. "I know I'm sorry ma, actually I was busy with some weapon dealers that's why." Marco replies. Eleanor starts making noises as soon as she heard his voice. "Aww my princess." he picks her up in his arms and kisses her forehead. Siya makes an angry sound looks like she also want her dad. Marco immediately picks her up and starts playing with his two princesses. Maya makes their videos and Elliot couldn't stop adoring them.

Suddenly David comes running into their room. "Marco we have been attacked!" he informs. "What?" Marco immediately puts the babies on the bed and runs towards him. "Daniel has attacked us." David says. Before anyone react the main door breaks and they hears the bullet sounds. "We have to do something quickly, they've come inside!" David shouts. Marco immediately opens the secret door behind the book shelf and pushes everyone in. "I'm coming with you." Elliot requests. "No! you stay here and take care of the kids and don't worry about me. I'll be back soon." Marco says. He closes the door and takes out his gun and runs outside with David.

In the living room:

While on one side Daniel and his team are entering inside, on the other side Marco's bodyguards are trying their best to stop them. "Come out, you bastard! Today I'll take revenge from you for everything!" Daniel shouts. He shoots his bodyguards and enters inside. "Where are you hiding Marco? hiding won't help, come out in front of me now!" he shouts again. "I'm not like you who backstabs!" Marco says standing in the upstairs. Daniel fires his gun towards him but Marco hides behind the pillar. "David listen to me carefully. I'm going down. You stay here and don't let anyone going towards that room okay buddy?" he says. "Fine but please take care." David says back.

Marco starts firing towards Daniel and quickly comes down. "I knew you'll never improve, but why are you hiding now huh? Come fight me!" he shouts. Daniel comes out behind the pillar and points his gun towards him. "Hello brother." he says. "Fucker!" Marco chuckles. Daniel puts his gun down and runs towards him. Marco punches his face as soon as he comes. They starts fighting with their hands now. On the other hand David is killing everyone who is coming upstairs.

"You can't be happy ruining my life like this!" Daniel yells. Marco dodges the punch and kicks him. "Now you were born worthless, so what is my fault in that?" he yells back. This angers Daniel, he stands up and hits Marco's face and grabs his throat. "Shut the fuck up bitch!" he tightens his grip. Marco somehow manages to release himself but Daniel again hits him and he falls on the floor. "Marco!" David shouts. Daniel looks at him and shoots one of his arms. But still David doesn't give up. He continues protecting everyone in that room.