Chapter 21 - Gone!

Around 12:30 in the night:

Edward gets out of the car as soon as the car stops. He drags Elliot by his arms and enters a house. "Don't let anyone in!" he warns his bodyguards and slams the door. Elliot has no energy left in his body, still he tries to run away but Edward catches him and shoves him on the sofa. "What do you think you are going sweetie? Just look around you. You can't run away from here sweetheart. I won't let you go anywhere!" Edward says. "Please let me go.." Elliot begs. His whole body is shivering right now. "No no no sweetie. You are not going anywhere! This house used to be my farmhouse only for some good illegal stuffs. But now as you're here, this is our home and you will stay here for the rest of your life." Edward whispers in his ears. "I WON'T" Elliot shouts and pushes him away. Edward falls on the floor by the sudden push. "Oh sweetie, you shouldn't have done that!" Edward says. He stands up and slaps Elliot hard. He then pulls his hair tightly and kisses him forcefully.

"Get off me you monster!" Elliot yells. Edward slaps him again. "Scream, scream as much as you want sweetheart! I love when you scream!" Edward yells back. Elliot grabs a flower vase from the table nearby and hits his head. Edward once again falls on the floor. "Let me go if you don't want to die!" Elliot says. "Oh really? Who will come here to save you huh? That Marco? (laughs) hey, will the one who could not save himself come to save you? You are so silly Elliot!" Edward sounds like a demon. He slaps him again and bites his lips. "You belong to me only!!" he growls. "No! Elliot belongs to his Marco only!!" Elliot yells. This angers Edward, he kicks the table hard. "Marco! Marco! Marco! Enough is enough!! Now I really think you deserve a punishment for this!" he says. Elliot quickly places his hands on his bump to protect his baby at any cost. Edward takes off his belt and walks towards him.

"No please.. Edward don't please!" Elliot begs for mercy but Edward doesn't listen. He starts beating him with the belt. "Please stop please it hurts please!" Elliot cries out. "Yes scream sweetie scream!" Edward continues beating him and leaving marks on his entire body. After a few minutes he stops. "I think that's enough for now. Now just do what I say you little princess." Edward says. "Just kill me after you're done!" Elliot replies. He doesn't want to fight anymore, he wants to die. "Not now sweetie, you have to stay with me forever and ever." Edward says. He jumps on him and starts tearing his clothes. Elliot closes his eyes in defeat. He starts biting his neck. But before he can go further he hears gun shots from the outside of the house. He quickly stands up and grabs his gun and points towards the door. Suddenly the door breaks and his eyes widen seeing a shadow standing in front of him.

"Marco!" Elliot mumbles without even opening his eyes.

Marco looks at him and clenches his jaw in anger. He loses his control seeing his fiance like this. Edward gets furious seeing Marco, he tries to shoot him but Marco punches his face. He then kicks his chest again and again. Edward tries to stop him but fails. "I told you to stay away from my Elliot, didn't I?" Marco growls and again kicks him. He then pulls his collar and pushes him hard on the table and starts punching his face nonstop. Edward starts bleeding but Marco doesn't care. He picks a wine bottle and hits it on his head. Edward starts bleeding more. Marco pulls his neck and starts hitting his head on the pillar. The pillar turns red in blood. Edward pushes him away and approaches Elliot but Marco holds his neck. "If I had killed you that day, all this would not have happened today!" he yells.

Edward tries to hit him but Marco grabs his hand. "I won't repeat that mistake again!" he says. He twists his wrist hard and Edward screams in pain. "Now you'll understand what it feels like!" Marco breaks his wrist and Edward writhes in pain. Marco kicks his abdomen and grabs his leg. "I told you to stay away from my Elliot!" he growls and breaks ankle. Edward again screams in pain but Marco doesn't stop he breaks the other ankle too. Edward is now laying on the floor like a helpless fish who is struggling for his life. Marco takes the same belt and starts beating him. He beats him harder whenever Edward screams. Elliot slowly opens his eyes and sees his man beating the monster just like he was beaten. Marco then kicks Edward between his legs and Edward screams loudly. He again starts beating him with that belt. Edward is not able to move anymore he is just laying there and struggling for his life.

Marco beats him again and again and again. He is not stopping anytime soon. One of Edward's bodyguard holds Elliot and points the gun towards Marco. "Surrender right now or I will kill your boy toy!" he says. Before Marco say anything Antony shoots the guard from behind. But as a result Elliot falls and his bump hits the floor. "Elliot!!!" Marco shouts. He kicks Edward's face and runs towards Elliot. "Baby, you'll be alright okay? I'm here, I'm just here." he says. "My baby!" Elliot cries in pain. "Nothing will happen to him okay? Antony START THE FUCKING CAR NOW!!!!" Marco picks Elliot on his arms and gets up in the car. "Sir, what about Edward? We can't leave him here like this!" Antony says. "Tell the guards to keep him tied here until I return. And don't give him even a drop of water until I come back." Marco replies. The driver starts the car and heads towards the hospital.

In the Hospital:

"It's okay baby, everything will be alright." Marco says. David and Lisa panic seeing them like this. The doctor quickly takes Elliot to the operation theatre and closes the door behind. "What happened?" Maya comes out from her room hearing his scream. Marco hugs her tightly. "What happened to my brother? Please tell me." Lisa requests. Marco breaks the hug and tells them everything. "Hit the floor? What?" Maya disbelief. She sits on the chair and shakes her head. "It was my fault, I took him out. It was my fault." she cries out. Marco didn't say anything. His eyes are stuck at the operation theatre's gate. "Did you kill Edward?" David asks. " He is almost dead now!" Antony replies on his behalf. Lisa hugs Maya seeing her crying. "Everything will be alright, don't worry." David comforts Marco.

After half an hour later, the doctor comes out. "How's he?" Marco asks. His eyes have turned red because of crying so much. "I asked you something!" he shouts. The doctor takes a deep breath and looks at him. "He is fine and out of danger now. But..." he stops. "But what doctor??" Maya shouts. "See, we tried our best but.. we couldn't save the baby!" The doctor says. This news breaks them. Marco falls on his knees, he couldn't believe what he just heard. Maya holds him tightly. "Can we meet him?" she asks. "Sure, let us move him to his room as you guys can meet." The doctor says. Lisa breaks down completely. David comforts her. "Say something Marco, why are you so silent?" Maya asks. Still Marco didn't say a word. He can't process the fact that he lost his first child.

Around 3:30 am :

Marco enters the room. Elliot is already awake and asking for his baby. "Marco! What are they saying? My baby is dead? No, that's not true right? Shit why I can't feel him anymore..." he cries out. Marco slowly walks towards him. "Marco please tell me that my baby is safe. Please." Elliot starts sobbing. Marco says nothing but hugs him tightly. "I'm sorry darling." He finally breaks the silence. Elliot pushes him away. "What do you mean by that? Is my baby actually dead?" he asks. Marco looks down. "No!" Elliot cries out. His head is spinning and his vision gets blurry. Marco quickly hugs him. Elliot breaks down completely. He pushes him away. "Don't touch me! I.. I destroy everything. I couldn't even save my baby. Please don't come near to me I might kill you too." he blames himself and crying loudly. "Just leave me Marco, You are such a good person, you don't deserve someone like me. No you don't! Please either leave me or kill me please." he says. Marco hugs him again. "I'll kill myself before I leave you!" he says back. "You didn't destroy anything, it wasn't your fault, you got me? Stop blaming yourself okay?" he comforts him.

Marco holds his cheeks and looks directly into his eyes. "I swear on Lord Shiva, whoever is responsible for all this, I will kill him with my own hands! I will avenge every tear of yours with his blood!" he growls. Elliot blinks his eyes but doesn't say anything. "I will give Edward such a death that even his soul will not be able to be born again!" Marco promises. He kisses his forehead and stands up. "Ma, stay with him until I come back." he says. He touches his mom's feet and walks towards his car.

"David, go with him, he's got blood on his head right now." Maya says. David nods and follows Marco. Elliot lies down in bed and closes his eyes.

Marco starts the car and heads towards to kill Edward.