Chapter 62 : A new era

One year later :

A new era has started now. A lot of changes have taken place in the last few months. But if something has not changed, it is Marco and Elliot's love and trust for each other. David and Lisa are blessed with a baby boy named Christine and he's now only one month old. Atharv and Riya got their first child Ayushi via surrogacy as Riya couldn't get pregnant due to her medical issues. Maya has handed over her business to Elliot as she is confident that only he can take this business to great heights. And our two cupcakes Eleanor and Siya are big girl now. They have started crawling, and we all know what it means. It's the time for them to discover everything.

At the Mansion:

"Are you eating or not? I have a lot of pending work, please eat quickly." Elliot tries to feed Siya but she's busy in playing with her toys. "Babu, there is only a little left, so eat it na." he tries again. "What's happening?" Marco enters in with Eleanor on his shoulder. "Your little princess is not eating." Elliot replies. Marco puts Eleanor down and sits next to them on the floor. Siya immediately smile and crawls towards him. "El, give me the bowl and let me try." Marco says. Elliot passes the bowl and silently watches the show.

Marco holds Siya and tries to feed her but as expected instead of eating she throws her on the bowl and totally destroys it. "What the hell!" Marco stand up. Elliot starts laughing to see his mafia husband so helpless like this. "Go and take a bath daddy." he teases. Marco sighs and enters the bathroom. "You have become very naughty, now come with me." Elliot washes Siya's mouth and hands and cleans the mess. He puts both the girls on the bed and sits next to them.

Marco comes out of the bathroom and joins them. "So, what's the plan for their first birthday?" he asks. "I don't know yet, let's ask their grandma because she is best in these things." Elliot replies. Marco nods. "Well, Siya is not hungry but I am. So I was thinking...." he looks down at him. "The lollypop is gone my love." Elliot smirks. "Jeez are you for real? The kids are here they will be traumatized!!!" Marco shouts. Elliot laughs. The kids looks at them for once and again gets busy in playing.

Marco holds his hand and looks at him. "I know we have decided that we won't talk about it but still, you shouldn't have done this. There was no need to do the surgery at all." he says. "It was my decision babe, I want to live my life the way I feel." Elliot says back. "I know there are many people like me who don't even get a chance to decide how they want to live. (chuckles) I guess I'm the luckiest one who got that chance." he says. "Yeah but I still don't know the fucking reason behind it! I know it was your decision and I respect that but why suddenly out of nowhere? You didn't even tell me! Why?" Marco asks. Elliot looks down and doesn't answer anything.

{Flashback starts}

"Are you you wanna do it?" the doctor asked. "Yes I'm sure." Elliot replied politely. The doctor sighed and put her mask and gloves on. "See I'm not scaring you, but if the operation is unsuccessful, you may even lose your life!" she said. "So let me die then." Elliot said with a smile. He lay down and closed his eyes. "Is there something bothering you? Do you want to share it?" the doctor asked. "Nothing, I'm just tired." Elliot replied. The doctor looked at him with concern. "Tired of what? You can tell me." she asked. Elliot squeezed his teary eyes. "I'm tired of getting blamed for everything! Promise me if I survived you won't tell anyone about it doctor." Elliot replied. The doctor nod and started the operation.

{Flashback ends}

Marco shakes Elliot by his arms. "I'm asking you something!" he yells. Elliot blinks his eyes. "If I had not reached there at the right time, and Riya had not given her blood to you, have you thought what could have happened? I'm sorry baby, but it was impulsive decision that's it." Marco confronts. "I'm sorry, मला माफ करा (please forgive me.)" Elliot apologizes. Marco looks away. "I'm really sorry.. daddy." Elliot makes the puppy face. Marco looks at him. "I'm not mad at you, so there's no need to seduce me okay." he says. "Aww my baby is afraid of getting seduced, huh?" Elliot teases.