Chapter 58 - Rain

In India (Day 1) :

The flight lands at the evening at Kolkata airport, India. Due to bad weather, they had to stop once in the middle and that is why they are late. The guards climb down first and take their positions. The people nearby are looking at them and wondering what is happening here. The fantastic four climbs down now. They looks at each other and starts moving forward. "The weather is very hot here." David says. "Yeah ofcourse." Marco says back. "But you are hotter." he whispers in Elliot's ears. "Sshhh.." Elliot blushes. They get in their cars and leave the airport. "Bro I think we should hurry, the wedding is about to start." Atharv says. He and David are sitting in the front while Marco and Elliot are in the backseat. "Don't worry, we will enter at the right time." David says and speeds the car.

At the venue:

The marriage hall is full of people and everyone is waiting for the wedding to start. The groom is already here and duing the rituals with the bride's father. But in the meantime, the bride Riya has locked herself in the room and is not ready to come out. She is in her proper wedding attire and just sitting inside the room.

"এভাবে জেদ করে কোনো লাভ হবে না। চুপচাপ বাইরে এসো। (Nothing will happen by insisting like this so, come out quietly.)" the mother says from outside. Riya stays silent. She checks the time and realizes the wedding is about to start. Her mother bangs the door nonstop and shouting at her but she doesn't care. "কি হলো? আমি তোমাকে বাইরে আসতে বলছি। (what happened? I'm telling you to come out)" her mother shouts again. Riya still doesn't answer anything and looks out of the window. Her heart is waiting for her Atharv only. "Where are you Atharv?" she mumbles.

Suddenly the door breaks and her mother along with her elder brother enters. "অনেক নাটক করেছিস, এবার চুপ চাপ চল। (You had done a lot of drama, now come with me quietly.)" her brother Sidharth orders. Riya shoves his hand and moves forward. "I'm not going anywhere, তুই যা এখান থেকে (you get out from here.)" she says. "If you are thinking that your boyfriend will come here to save then you're wrong. এটা‌ অসম্ভব। (It's impossible)" Sidharth says. "Everyone is waiting, let's go." he grabs her hand and drags her outside.

Everyone gets shocked seeing the bride's entry like this. Riya shivers in anger and doesn't look at the groom. "মালাবদলের সময় হয়ে গেছে, শুরু করো তাহলে।( Let's begin the garland exchange ritual.)" the pandit informs. The groom smirks at her and puts the garland on her neck. But Riya is standing like a statue and doesn't move at all. "Are you okay dear? Do you need any help?" the groom asks. "আমি তোর মতো শুয়োরের সঙ্গে বিয়ে করতে পারবো না. ( I can't marry a pig like you.)" Riya replies. Hearing this her family members gets angry on her. Sidharth stands in front of her and raises his hand.

"Don't you dare to touch my wife!" Atharv walks in. Riya looks at him with teary eyes. She immediately runs towards him and hugs. "Don't worry wifey, your Atharv is here." Atharv says. Everyone looks at them and starts gossiping. "What the hell! Leave her you idiot." Sidharth yells. "I won't!" Atharv yells back. "Hey you fool, your love story is over now. The girl is mine." Rohit says. Atharv stands in front of Riya and covers her. "Riya is my love you understand? Now keep your mouth shut bastard." he says back. Sidhart comes forward and grabs his collar. "Enough kid, now if you dare to say anything to him I'll kill you!" he warns. "Itna hi agar iss chutiye ki parwa hai, toh tu hi shaadi kar le na isse. (If you so concerned about this fucker, then go and marry him.)" Atharv says. "And please leave my collar or you'll die!" he says. "Oh really? You think you can kill me?" Sidharth asks. Atharv shoves his hands and laughs.

"Not me but my brother can!" he replies. Within a second Marco, Elliot and David enters in with the guards. Everyone gets scared to see them. Atharv holds Riya's hand and steps back. Marco comes forward and looks at Sidharth. "What happened huh? Aren't you're the one who was threatening my brother? Talk to me now." he says. Sidharth gulps. He recognises him very well. He knows how dangerous Marco is. "I... I didn't know this guy is your brother. I apologise." he steps back. "Teri aankho mai yeh darr dekhke accha laga. (Nice to see this fear in your eyes.)" Marco smirks.

"What the fuck is happening here? You can't insult me like this uncle! I'm here to marry your girl but these guys are taking her away! I swear I won't spare you!" Rohit shouts. He throws the garland from his neck and approaches Riya. Before he could reach her Marco grabs his throat and slaps him hard. "This is why she's not marrying you coward!" he says. "Jyada don maat ban thik hai? Now get lost." he pushes him away. Rohit wipes the blood coming out of his mouth and leaves.

Elliot comes and stands next to Marco and holds his hand. "Calm down please." he whispers. "Let's go then?" Atharv asks. "Hamari naak toh pehle hi kaata di thi tune, ab aur kya bacha hai karne ko? (You have already insulted us before now what's next?)" Sidharth interrupts. Riya stays quiet. "Please don't blame her, I mean where's her fault? She loves him, they loves each other then what's the problem here?" Elliot asks. "Tum bich mai maat aao warna accha nahi hoga! (Don't come in between otherwise it won't be good!)" Sidharth yells. "Ae!! Keep your voice down!" Marco growls. Sidharth clenches jaw and steps back.

Marco takes Atharv and Riya's hands and make them sit in the mandap. "Oye pandit, chal suru kar." he orders. The pandit immediately starts chanting the wedding mantras. Everyone stays quiet and prays for their life. Marco, Elliot and David showers flowers on the couple and cheers for them. "Babe, promise me you won't kill her brother." Elliot whispers. Marco chuckles. "I won't I promise." he replies. Elliot smiles. The wedding is done now. The couple goes and seeks the blessings from her parents first. Her mother hugs her and starts crying. "I'm sorry maa." Riya wipes her tears. Elliot gets emotional seeing them and remembers his mother. Marco rubs his shoulder to make him smile.

The newly wed couple comes towards them. "Thank you guys for making this possible." Atharv says. Marco hugs him. "Stay happy always." he says. "I'm sorry on behalf of my brother. Please don't mind he's a jerk." Riya apologizes. "It's okay I didn't mind at all." Elliot says and hugs each other. "It's time to leave now." Marco says. "Sorry to disturb you sir, but the weather condition is so bad, I don't think we can leave now." Antony informs. "Fuck! Anyways, I'm booking a hotel now." Marco takes out his phone and walks away. Elliot follows him. Riya performs the last ritual and leaves the place with Atharv.

In a hotel:

It's badly raining outside. Everyone is in their separate rooms sleeping while Elliot is enjoying the rain. He is standing next to the window and looks outside smiling. "So you like it?" Marco asks. "It has been many years since I saw such stormy rains. I'm loving it." Elliot replies. Marco nods. He comes closer to him and hugs him from behind. "Let's go outside." he says. "What? Are you serious?" Elliot asks. "Yes I'm sure. Let's go." Marco holds his hand and leaves the room.

He takes him outside the hotel and stands in the middle of the road. The cold drops of rain touches their bodies. "Wanna dance with me?" Marco asks. "Yes why not." Elliot replies. He holds his hand and stars ball dancing. Marco holds his waist and pulls him closer. The thunder sounds like a instrument to them as they are so lost in eachother. Elliot kisses Marco's lips while dancing. "You're shivering now, let's go inside." Marco says. He picks him in the bridal style and enters the hotel again.

They immediately take off their clothes and hang them on the balcony to dry and jumps on the bed. "Are you happy now?" Marco asks. Elliot kisses on his cheeks as a response. Marco smiles and kisses back. They covers themselves in the blanket. The room echoes with their giggles. Marco slides his fingers down between Elliot's legs. "Stop it babe, we have to wake up early." Elliot grabs his hand. "Fine." Marco makes the sad face. Elliot kisses his neck to tease him. "Now you can't stop me." Marco starts tickling Elliot and kisses his neck. "This is not fair!!" Elliot laughs. "Everything is fair in love and war baby." Marco replies. Elliot grabs a pillow and hits him with it. Marco does the same and they start pillow fighting like kids.

After an hour of nonstop pillow fighting and playing like kids they finally falls asleep. Marco's head is on Elliot's chest while they are sleeping. The Mafia king and his boss are sleeping like babies now.