Part 23

Sam and Kyle can't do anything but watch. Sam's visible concern is exactly what you wanted, but you just wish you could comfort Kyle. He's concerned too. More confused, honestly, knowing the one he was victim to now looks like the victim. 

"Well, I guess we'll proceed now." You say. "Just one. More. Shock."

You cranked the dial all the way to the maximum, and pressed the button, a look of pure satisfaction on your face.

Sam ran to the TV and turned it off. You were a bit disappointed, but I guess maybe it's for the best. Too much happiness can cause an excruciating death apparently, so maybe it'd cause pain since you're dead. 

"Sam... I honestly don't know what to do anymore." You heard Kyle say. "I just don't want Eteled to  do any more harm, that's all I want!" 

"Seriously?" Sam said, clearly upset by her tone. "You're still focused on destroying the Wii, even after we saw Eteled get tortured like that?! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!" Sam yelled.

The screaming only made it better, in your opinion. Her rage is fueling your rage, and probably the other way around too.

"SHUT UP, and let me tell you something." Kyle demanded. "Eteled TRAUMATIZED me, he really did. I remember EVERY moment of EACH experience I had with him, and at NO point in any of those memories was I calm!" Kyle raged. "I was frightened. 99% of all the experiences I've had with that THING I was frightened! I was scared! What would happen if I deleted him again? Would he be calm and just tell me to stop, or go swinging with his axe? I think he would swing his axe all over the place!" Kyle continued. You smiled, even though the Wii was off, just hearing Kyle rant. At this point, the shock was over. Eteled was on the floor.

"Well it's your fault for deleting him in the first place, not his! You're causing him pain, and if anything, you're the one who's doing harm!" Sam argued. 

"Sam, there is a term called a necessary evil. It is a term that defines something evil that must be done in order to achieve a better outcome in a situation." Kyle explained calmly. "In this case, I'm trying to destroy the Wii because it's not just a better outcome for me, it's a better outcome for Eteled. If that Wii is destroyed, his spirit will go to heaven." Kyle explained.

You know better. No it won't. Henry Morris is going straight to the firey pits of the underworld.

"Do you really think I'm that stupid?!" Sam said, in an angry tone. "I know what you're trying to do, Kyle! You're just trying to manipulate me in order to destroy the Wii! You don't care about Eteled's spirit, you just want him dead!" Sam yelled. "You know what? Maybe you are a con artist!"

You could never feel remorse for what you did to Eteled, but you do feel severe regret for what not doing it earlier has caused Kyle. You wish you'd just held Eteled back, realized the truth sooner, and gotten him to bring his dad to the Wii so you could tell your brother what had really happened in the server room of Nintendo of America that day.  

"Get the heck out!" Sam yelled at Kyle. It is her house, after all, so you decide that's reasonable. 

"No." Kyle responded, sternly and seriously. Apparently, he didn't think it was reasonable.

Then, Sam slammed him into the wall. The sound of his head hitting the wall could traumatize someone.

"God! Dear god, dang it!!" Kyle howled in pain. Then, Sam kicked him in the stomach, and he screamed again. "Okay! Fine! I'll leave!"

Sam then turned on the TV. Eteled had returned to the Mii Channel, somehow. 

"Thank god you got rid of Kyle..." Eteled thanked Sam. 

For that violence? Of course Eteled's supporting physical violence. Henry was a murderer, so why wouldn't his Mii be one too? It's the same soul, after all.

"Thank you Sam... but, there's something you need to know..."