Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 9

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI I LOVE YOU ALL! LATE UPDATES, MYYYYYY BAAAAAAAAAAD, BUT HEY AT LEAST IT'S UP!

SO! THIS CHAPTER IS SERIOUSLY BIPOLAR AND ONE OF MY WORST, MY APOLOGIES. IT'S ALSO A LITTLE BORING, SO JUST BEAR WITH ME. IT'S SOO STUPID THAT ONE OF THE HOPEFULLY LONGER CHAPTERS IS BORING! AAAAAAAUH. XD WELL, ENJOY!

LAST TIME ON LISTEN, DON'T TOUCH!

                  He showed me his iPhone where a message was displayed.

                  ‘Your brother fucking kneed me in the dick. Tell him watch out, cause I plan on getting even. I’m getting what I wanted from the beginning, and in the end…he'll be just another trophy in my bed  >;)  -Trist'

>;) ENJOY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                  “DON’T TOUCH ME! JAMES, PLEASE…DON’T GO!! DAAAAD!” I cried. “NO!”

                  “NO!” I screamed and shot up. Panting hard with my hair and shirt sticking to my skin I shoved the covers off of me. My vision a complete blur, I fell out of the bed. That dream…nightmare, was scaring me. I whipped wildly around looking for my guitar, where was it?!?!?!

                  I tumbled out of bed and scrambled toward it, fumbling with the latch and tearing it out of the case. For a few minutes I just held it close to my heart, willing the good memories to replace the bad ones that cascaded across my mind. “Dad…” I whispered and clutched it. Closing my eyes I shut everything inside, making sure not one emotion, not one whimper, not one sound, not one tear escaped. “James…”

                  Dad’s smile, his smile alone came into view. His hair, the same as my own, brushed my face. He gave me…his guitar…He laughed when I couldn’t hold it right…

                  “Case, are you awake?”

                  I jumped up. Quick Case, what happened yesterday?!

                   “Oh my god, Case are you okay?!” Andrew rushed in and kneeled in front of me. Patting my face- was he making sure I…wasn’t in a coma? I don't know!

                  “I’m fine!”

                  “My god…You just fainted back there! What the hell?! Do you know, how bad, we were freaking out?! Never leave the three of us in a situation like that! ALEX CALLED 911. Shane called LOGAN, and I called JD. I CALLED JD. YEAH. I WAS FREAKING OUT SO MUCH, I CALLED JD, INSTEAD OF MOM AND DAD.”

                  “You guys…are stupid.”

                  My head was going dizzy with all this stupidity! Such an unknown territory…HAH.

                  “Oh shut up, we were worried. We canceled practice, and Logan is downstairs.”