Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 14

“I’LL KILL YOU! ILL BE SENT TO AZKABAN, BREAK OUT, AND KILL YOU AGAIN! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY IN A GROUP! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE IVE PLAYED IN FRONT OF SOMEONE THAT AREN’T THE VOICES IN MY HEAD?!?!?!”

                  “Yeah, a couple hours ago. PS, your videos on the internet already.”

                  “SHUT THE SUGAR UP, SHANE.”

                  He held up his hands in surrender and smirked at Alex. Gr. They really always get their way.

                  “I knew I was going to regret letting a girl in the group, I just didn’t think I would regret it this soon.” Logan muttered as he tuned his guitar.

                  I growled and got a HUGE MOUTFUL OF SPIT AND SPAT IT ON HIS HAIR, rubbing it in good. Then I proceeded to spit once down his shirt. HAH. HE DESERVES THAT. I swear to twinkies, Logan loves his hair.

                  YEEEEEEEEEEH, that's right. I spit. On his head and in his shirt. And yes, I am now extremely afraid and regretting that action.

                  He didn’t even move.

                  Let me say this again, LOGAN LOVES HIS HAIR.

                  “Case…why did you do that…” Alex whispered. ANDREW, WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED A SACRIFICE TO SATISFY THE ANGRY LO-GOD!

                  He slowly stood up from where he sat on the couch. He put down his guitar and turned around.

                  I almost died.

                  He had the evilest, fakest smile ever to be made by a human leprechaun.  It was thin and frankly looked like Tristians smile earlier today. I froze like a dead dear. Teehee, cuz they’re dead.

                  “In my defense, you started it, I just ended it. You have no reason whatsoever to kill me.”

                  “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” He said darkly. Then the fake smile that didn’t reach his eyes WHATSOEVER, dropped completely and he said, “you’re going to regret that.”

                  “I already do.” 

                  AND JUST LIKE THAT, THE CHASE WAS ON! I literally BOLTED up the basement stairs, pushing Andrew out of my way (or in other words, onto Logan who lunged at me, in hopes of slowing him down).

                  (It didn’t work.)

                   In five seconds, I was running through his house looking for a place to hide. And wow – cue whistle – this place was niiiiiiiiiiiice. It was so…well, for lack of better words, niiiiiiiiiiice.