Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 16

IM BACK. School has ended and I am FREE!!!!!! HOWEVER THAT DOES NOT MEAN MORE OFTEN UPLOADS. SORRY.
well, here's what ya'll have been waiting for: another chapter. 
OKAY, SO I REALIZED. My chapters are short, and it's progressing really slowly. I'll try and move things faster, but I've really packed a lot in this story and it's just going to be long. I hope thats okay, because I want to write it with what I want to read, so I hope that's okay with you. REMEMBER, this story is more for fun! and It's about Case finding a place and figuring himself out and changing and love for both music and people!

WITH THAT SAID, HERE'S CHAPP 16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Snow White…” That nudging was back again. Why was my pillow moving? Why did my pillow have a reaaaaaally attractive groggy voice?

I hugged the pillow tighter. Maybe I could suffocate it and kill it so it doesn’t move. The pillow pulled away some. “Oh god,” I heard the mysterious voice say with a little worry and a sharp intake of breath. Do pillows breathe? What would a pillow have to worry about? “Case, let go.”

“No.” I mumbled again. Hah, I’m great at arguing.

“Oh my god…Case, I’m serious.” Pillows are not threatening, that’s for sure.

That’s when I realized, I haven’t told any pillows my name yet, and pillows don’t speak during the day. I peeled my eyes open.

Logan.

“Good morning.” I yawned, still EXTREMELY tired.

WAIT WHY WAS LOGAN HERE. UM UM UM UM…AM I STILL DREAMING? NO, I WAS DREAMING ABOUT LITTLE MERMAID AND BATMAN AND BEAUTY AND THE…BEAST!!!! BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! LOGANS HOUSE! POPCORN! SONG!

I HAD A SLEEP OVER AT LOGANS HOUSE! AND IM LITERALLY CLINGING TO HIM!

Meh. Whatever. I’m tired.

I dropped my head back down and tried to get warm again. “Five more minutes.” I mumbled into his side.

“Case, I–”

“I’m cold.” I breathed. “You’re like a bear. A Logi-Bear. Why are bears always warm?”

“I–I don’t know. Body heat.” There must be something wrong with him. He actually answered my question. He’s probably distracted and too tired to process anything.

“But why does–”

“Case if you don’t wake up, I’ll force you to wake up my way.”

“Impossible.”

There was a sharp pinch on my arm and I groaned. “THAT IS MEAN! LET ME SLEEP!”

The mattress shifted and I kept my eyes closed. I guess I was KIIIIINDA scared to find out Wake Up Case Plan B. BUT NO WAY IS HE GETTING ME UP! THIS BED WAS EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE!

I gripped the sheets, trying to keep my resolve when he suddenly nuzzle the crook of my neck. My breath caught in my throat. Oh god. What was he doing. I WASN’T EXPECTING THIS KIND OF PLAN B. “Case…” he whispered and his lips brushed my skin. My eyes shot open as every atom in my entire body hummed with electricity and shocked me awake. I gasped and spasmed.

                “I’m awake!” I squeaked and bolted off the bed, landing on my butt with the sheets tangled with my legs. GRRRRR MY FACE IS A TOILET. IT’S ALL FLUSHED. I didn’t want to look at him, but I did anyway. WHAT POSSESSED HIM TO DO THAT! He was trying to keep a straight face but you could tell he wanted to smile. I mean, how can you keep a straight face when he just did something un-straight like?