Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 13 PART 1

IM BACK WEIRDOS. THATS RIGHT, IM FINALLY PUTTING A NEW CHAPTER. THIS ROSE BLEEDS IS COMPLETE, AND I DECIDED, YOU KNOW WHAT? LETS JUST GET THIS STORY MOVING. SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN SO AS YOU CAN TELL FROM THE LAST CHAPTER, THAT THING IS FINALLY HAPPENING.

IT IS FEBUARY 2 2014, AND CASE IS BACK UNICORNPOO MINIONS!

ALL (okaaaay, not all, but A LOT) OF YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I THOUGHT, SCREW IT, LETS GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO FEEL ABOUT.

As a thank you (AND SUPER SUPER SORRY) for waiting and lovin my boy case, this chapter will have two parts. after I think you've voted and commente enough to deserve it, you shall recieve ;D

im sorry for what you're going to learn

LOVE YOU ALL!

ENJOY!

                  I felt arms wrap around my small frame. My head fell into his chest. I whimpered and screamed but it came out as a sad cry.

                  This can't be happening.

––––––~~~~~~~~––––––––––––––~~~~~~~~~~~

"Andrew said he has to finish stuff at the club and will take the other two home, then has to run by his dads place before he gets home."

                  I didn't answer as my breathing continued to work laboriously. What am I going to do? "no, no, no..." I whispered and just stared past everything from where I sat, curled into myself, on my bed. "I don't know what to do...what do I do?"

                  "Case." Logan touched my shoulder. I jumped and stared at him like, 'who are you and if you touch me again I'll probably scream.' What was he still doing here? He waved a hand in front me face. "Case–"

                  "You have to help me!" I yelled suddenly and grabbed his arm. He looked down at me in surprise.

                  "Help you–?"

                  "I'm sorry I interfered with your performance, I didn't want to. But you were in the wrong key and Tristain was there and you were going to risk it and Andrew asked me to. I'm sorry. You have to make a video and explain I'm NOT in the band. You have to fix this before people find out. You have to." I fell back in my seat and shook my head repeatedly as I thought of James. "He's going to find out. He can't find out. No, please no."

                  "Case, what the hell are you talking about?"

                  'Shut up Casey! Stop singing!'

                  I covered my ears and shut my eyes as I heard his voice again. "I'll stop, I'll stop. I promised him I wouldn't do it again. It was a mistake. I'll stop."

                  "Case–"

                  'You ruined everything.'

                  "I know, James. I'm really sorry. I'll stop, I didn't mean to. I'll stop! I'm sorry."

                  'You ruined everything Casey.' He looked away and put his face in his hands. "I hate you."

                  "Case!"

                  "SHUT UP JAMES!" I screamed and hit my head hard against the headrest. All of a sudden a hand was forcing it to stay still. Two hands, to be exact, removed my hands from my ears and forced me to look at blue eyes.