Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 12

HEY HEY! OKAY, THIS IS NOT A NEW CHAPTER. I JUST EDITED THE OTHER ONE A LIL BIT, SO HERE IT IS AGAIN.

THIS ROSE BLEEDS IS MAYBE TWO CHAPTERS AWAY FROM DONE. TT^TT. :D BUT THAT MEANS ILL BE LOOKING AT THIS ONE AGAIN! WOOHOO! SO EXPECT SOMETHING………BY……ON SECOND THOUGHT, DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING, I DONT WANA DISSAPOINT.

SO HERE'S CHAPPIE NUMBA 12 AGAIN!

and i realize that by deleating the last chapter, I deleted all those beautiful comments, and also reads and votes. T.T so now I feel like an idiot. help me out so I feel up to writing more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                  I played with the long sleeves of my sweater. Yesterday I hadn’t bothered to go back in there and apologize. I found my way home on my own! Like a big boy!

                  But when Andrew got home he started apologizing and all that fluffery stuff. I tried my best to tell him it was okay and I didn’t care, but apparently Logan was right and I wasn’t the BEST actor in California…probably second best.

                  BUT ANYPOOP. School was awkward until I handled the situation like a man and conversated as if nothing happened, so we were all good! Except Logi for some reason. HE WOULDN’T TALK AT ALL! HE DIDN’T EVEN STAY LONG AT LUNCH! What a leprechaun.

                   Maybe he was overthinking about something. Or maybe he was annoyed. Or mad. Or just ignoring me. Could it be because of yesterday at the pizza place? I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING, I SWEAR!

                  BUT WHATEVER! THAT WAS MY WEIRD DAY AT SCHOOL! AND TONIGHT G5 WAS PERFORMING AT THIS CLUB PLACE! AND I GOT A FREE BACKSTAGE PASS! YEEESSSS…wait I don’t really care about backstage passes; I talk to them every day -__- TAKE THAT FAN GIRLS!

                  So yeah! Andrew gave me some of his jeans he didn’t fit anymore since apparently my clothes were, “old and out of date”, though I believe he is COMPLETELY mistaken. I looked preeeetty cool in Mr Jansen’s coat. He said his wife got it for him as a joke when they were younger, so it fit me pretty good. It made me look…

                  Fabulous.

                  HAHAHA JUST KIDDING. HELLO! I WAS WEARING HAND-ME DOWNS! Plus the ratty beanie totally threw the look off.

                  There were a lot of people here at the “place” I still didn’t know the name of. It was popular apparently, and Andrew them got paid pretty good for performing. I wonder how they will do without JD. I started humming the song they were practicing relentlessly but still failed to get perfect. Yooou knoooow, the one JD was the lead in at other performances? Yeah, I was youtubing it like a CREEPER! It was called Off The Radar and I got the whole thing memorized for listening to it night and day. It sounded good!

                  At least, if would be if they had a guitarist.

                  Unicorn in heaven please help them on stage tonight. Amen.

                  “-se agrees with me, right?” Eeeh…I was totally zoning out, “Right Case?”