Listen, Donʻt Touch ~ Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3 BABEEEEE~! YEAH! ok, so...CASE IS DA CUTEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WOOOORLD!!! sadly, only I have a really good idea of what he looks like. SO, ANY IDEA OF WHO SHOULD PLAY WHO?!?!?!

okay, what else? ... next chapters are going to be, like REALLY short, no joke, so donʻt laugh.

WARNED YOU!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be. A. Ninja. A sexy ninja. Yeah, Case, you're an awesome, sexy, probably delicious, stealthy, nin-

                  "What are you doing?" I screamed, jumped, then turned around.

                  "What are you doing?" I asked and crossed my arms. Since when were Alex and Shane ninjas? There is only enough room for ONE smexy ninja in this town...

                  "Watching you sneak not so secretly into the school." They scoffed. What were they, twins?

                  "If you're going to stalk, stalk from a distance." They rolled their eyes and grabbed my arms, both on either side.

                  "Andrew told us to make sure you don't ditch." Speaking of which, where DID Andrew go? "Let's go." I thrashed but who knew they were strong?

                  "Let go! Rape! UGH WHY DOES NO ONE CARE WHEN I YELL THAT ANYMORE. Wait, yeah! If you love me, you'd take me home right now and we can snuggle the day away! Please Alex?!"

                  "Another day Case." He rolled his eyes.                 

                  "Shane?" I looked at him with puppy eyes, but they were already getting the hang of avoiding it!

                  "Any of these girls will gladly do it doing free period."

                  ...Ew. Gross.

                  I watched as doom struck and they hauled me through the front doors. THANK EVERY REAL AND FAKE GOD NO ONE WAS LOOKING IN OUR DIRECTION!

                  "See? Nothing to worry about." Shane patted my back. I nodded slowly.

                  "But start worrying." Alex whispered.

                  "Why?"

                  They shared a look and shouted louder than the old Japanese man when I spilled his tea all over him, "NEW KID!"

                  "What the hell?!" Almost every kid in the crowded hall looked our way. I couldn't tell the difference between sophomores, juniors, or seniors. Girls looked me up and down, and let me tell you, it was disgusting. The guys sized me up. Well, there wasn't much to size up besides my lil' friend in the South hemisphere–

                  Back to the problem at hand. "I'm going to freaking KILL you!"

                  Both of them shouted a very rude, "Shrimp!" before taking off down the hall. I didn't need to think ONCE about chasing after them. I was already on their heels and ready to tackle Alex if this stupid person had only looked where he was going and hadn't stepped in my way. Crackers, he was hard!

                  ...

                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!