Chapter 13

ALEXANDER'S POV:

"Bilisan muna jan, malapit nang magsimula ang grand opening." Aligagang sabi mi ma'am Atienza habang inaayos ko ang bawat sulok ng bakeshop.

Ilang minuto lang ay dumating na ang ibang Friends and relatives ni ma'am Atienza sa grand opening. Hindi ko kasama si Mavi kasi naiwan na sya sa Restaurant.

At the grand opening of the new bakeshop, the air was filled with the sweet scent of freshly baked pastries and cupcakes. May naka ready na doon na mga pastries na naluto na. And the baker is Mr. Atienza. Hindi maipagkakaila na magaling ito pagdating sa pagba-bake. Kaya ngayon lang nila naisipang ipatayo ito.

Sa labas ng bakeshop kung saan ang entrance nito ay may mga makukulay na baloons na nakadikit rito. May sign din doon kung saan nakasulat ang pangalan nang bakeshop na bumabati sa mga costumers na may nakasulat na "Welcome to Atienza's Pastry Palace."

"Buti nalang nagbake tayu agad nitong opening." Bulong sakin ni Ma'am Atienza dahil hindi nya un-expected ang dami nang naghihintay na costumers.

"Oo nga po eh. Pano ba naman, ito lang ang malapit na bakeshop dito at malapit pa sa school kaya hindi natin aasahan ang susunod pa na costumers pag nagkataon." I replied.

Customers lined up eagerly outside, chatting with excitement and anticipation. Grand opening palang ay marami nang nakapila sa labas.

Inside, the shop was bustling with activity. The display cases were filled with an array of delectable treats, from flaky croissants to decadent chocolate cakes. Ma'am Atienza greeted each guest with a warm smile and a sample of her signature dessert.

"Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed guests and valued customers, it is with great pleasure and excitement that I welcome you to the grand opening of Atienza's Pastry Palace! Today marks the beginning of a delicious journey filled with sweet and savory delights that will tantalize your taste buds and warm your hearts." Anunsyo ni ma'am sa lahat bago ang official opening.

Masayang nakikinig ang lahat at kita sa mukha nila ang excitement. Parang gusto na nilang i fast forward ang oras para maakabili na sila.

"Atienza's Pastry Palace is more than just a bakery - it is a labor of love, a culmination of passion and dedication to the art of pastry making. Our team of talented bakers and chefs have poured their heart and soul into creating exquisite treats that embody the richness of tradition and the innovation of modern culinary techniques." Saad pa nito. Buti nalang at hindi naiinip ang lahat sa haba nang speech.

"But beyond the delectable treats that await you, Atienza's Pastry Palace is also a place of community and connection. We invite you to share in the joy of good food and good company, to create memories that will linger long after the last crumb has been savored. Alam ko na ang iba ay naiinip na sa kakahintay kaya that's all and welcome everyone to the opening if Atienza's Pastry Palace!" Huling saad na ni Ma'am.

Ma'am Atienza cut the ribbon to officially open the bakeshop, cheers erupted from the crowd. Ma'am Atienza thanked her loyal customers, friends, and family for their support, her eyes sparkling with joy and gratitude. The celebration continued with live music, free tastings, and a raffle for a grand prize gift basket filled with baked goods.

Hindi na talaga nakapag hintay aang ilan kaya ako itong nahihilo na kasulat sa orders nila. Buti naalang at may kasama pa ako kung hindi ay baka dito na ako matumba sa dami ng costumers.

"Three box of Brownies and a 2 cups of Ice coffee." Other costumer ordered.

"Noted ma'am, just wait a second." I said and smiled of them.

It was a day of sweet success and new beginnings for Sweet Delights Bakeshop, a place where friendships were forged over buttery scones and memories were made over creamy cupcakes. The bakeshop had truly become a cherished part of the community, a place where everyone was welcomed with open arms and a sweet treat to enjoy.