T. SEVEN / "What it's come to"

// CYBER \\

HAVOC STARES AT ME with a blank face. I'll give her credit; she's a lot more patient when she's not being Amy. Still very weird to think about.

As much as I don't want to give her an answer because I'm so pissed with her right now, I know I don't have all the time in the world.

Law said Havoc's family for S and Justice. Who knows how long she can hold her brother off?

Goodness she always wants to play superhero!

"Believe it or not, I still care about you," I exhale.

"Oh, let's both be honest, Cyber. You never really knew me. Not really."

Ok, granted. "To be honest, I never really wanted to." I lift up my eyes, looking around my new prison. "And this whole situation, kind of one giant reminder of why not."

Havoc. The teenage villain with the over inflated ego. Who, yes, I still like more than Law because I'll always be team V. But part of me still wishes I never met her.

One, so it didn't hurt that we were treating each other like this. Because I know we both meant something more to each other. And that's the only thing I'll say to the matter because I need to remember who I am. What I used to do.

Havoc nods slowly. "Why were you taking to that blonde girl?"

"Havoc, just let me out. I can't be in here a second longer. You need to listen to me." I'd somehow ended up right in front of her at the glass. On my knees, pleading with one hand and my other fist against the barrier. Heat immediately rushes to my shoulder, but I have no choice but to ignore it.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I haven't lied once to you about anything you've asked me!"

"Tell me who she was."

Okay, so she wants to be difficult. Luckily for me, I'm really good at it too. A smirk slides onto my face as my head tilts slightly. "What, are you jealous?"

This is the girl I remember. The rage that I could actually deal with. One that I found insanely attractive.

"Of her? What because she showed up to the date five minutes before I did? Like that's supposed to mean something?"

I give her a long look before biting my lip slightly. "More like, she knew who I really was, and you didn't."

Havoc's eyes darken, and I'd be lying if it didn't make me shift my position. A wave of flashbacks hit me: being in her arms, taking pictures with her in the mirror, her staring down from on top of me.

Yeah, how did I ever think I could do this?

Just remember: North. The team. Our group. Order is still there with them.

"Did you know the whole time?" she asks.

I shake my head softly. "Do you really think I did?" I mumble after a moment.

"Why else would you guys be talking there?"

A scoff escapes my lips with a smile. "I still can't wrap my head around the fact that you're you! I didn't know until earlier tonight. And honestly, if Law hadn't been there tonight — if it'd been you telling me who you were — we'd be fine right now."

Seriously, I mean I only hate her being Havoc more right now because she won.

If only I knew what she'd done to piss off Onyx and be on the run. That's what Jaxon's texts were about. It's been turning in the Maddens to Onyx or Law.