27: Trouble in Paradise 2: Electric Boogaloo

Content warning: Torture

                                Sarah POV:

"(Y/N)!!" I scream hoarsely as my hand slams into concrete. I failed to catch him. I failed to protect him.

I FAILED.

"Hahaha! You know the rules now, so play nicely with my assistant!" The fucker says while flying away quickly. My eye twitches, slow turning to this Mei woman. She pulls out some kind of rail gun pistol thing, the girls preparing to defend themselves.

I grit my teeth, glaring at her hard. She notices me, her face frowning then quickly horror. I launch myself at her, grabbing her by the throat I slam her down into the ground. *SNAP* something goes, I don't care. I bring her back into the air and slam her back into the ground. I raise my other fist and slam it into her mouth, teeth flying throughout the air.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" I howl at her, slamming another fist into her face. She just chuckles, my eye twitches again. *SLAM* *CRACK* she starts laughing at my antics. fine. I aim for her throat, raising my fist again. I try to throw it but someone grabs it. "Sarah!! Sarah, we need her alive!! Stop!" Crescent screams at me.

My face contorts in anger, seeing Mei still smiling at me. I spit on her face, bringing her upwards. "fine." I mutter throwing her over to Crescent. She catches her, looking at me worried then down at Mei. "but i'm leading this one." Crescent hesitantly nods at me, Mary in the background shocked.

Crescent sits Mei down gently, getting onto one knee. "I need the location of that bomb. Tell me, and she'll heal you." She says gesturing to Mary. Mei chuckles and shakes her head, "you go a ee moe en at" she manages out through her broken teeth.

Crescent sighs gesturing for Mary to approach, she does and plants her hand over Mei's mouth healing it with a light green glow. A moment passes and she raises it, Mei looking normal again. "you're gonna need to do more then that." She mutters at Crescent while smirking. Crescent glances over at me worried then nods.

i'm about to make the incident look like a fucking playground.

i still don't know who did it and i don't care, but they'll learn to fear me if it comes to harming my beloved.

I walk over, grabbing Mei's right index finger. She looks up at me raising an eyebrow then grins, "what's next from you girlie?" She jokes, I smile back darkly. *RIP* her nail goes, she grimaces in pain. I push into the exposed flesh, her starting to wimper. I reach into my pocket, finding some sand found it's way inside.

I bring it up covering the wound with it, then start rolling my thumb across it. She gets more vocal, good. I quickly reach up into her mouth and pull out a tooth, then slam it into her left eye. Gouging it out instantly, she finally screams out in pain. I pull my hand back, ripping the whole eyeball out.

I stand there for a moment watching her convulse in pain catching her breath. "talk." I state darkly once she does. She shakes glancing up at me, "nothing, you do, will compare, to disappointing, HIM." She mutters between breaths. I launch my face an inch away from hers and she jumps in terror.

I bare my teeth at her, "do you really wanna find out? maybe first i start with those long legs of yours, trail my way up, shatter your stomach, then finally your face. he'd be PLENTY disappointed with your looks. if he'd recognize you that is." I threaten, her face contorts in fear. "you're, supposed to be a hero.."

I grin widely at that then start laughing. Crescent and Mary glance at each other in worry, then back to me. I grab Mei's hair and stand up, violently yanking her upwards. She yowls out in pain, grabbing to try and have me let go. I comply and she drops hard to the ground.