41: Wait what?

It's the next day and things are still somewhat chill. Angela and I chatted for a while about random things until sunfall and she went off to bed. Truth be told out of all the hero's I've met she's the most human. Next to probably Jay but he was a rampant alcoholic when I first met him so, yeah. However I did notice a few traits about her that has me a bit worried.

She'd have a little random tick occasionally, whether it be a look in her eyes or some kind of odd smile. I'd ignore it in the moment, but something is up. Not just with her, but definitely me. How the fuck am I turning these 'normal' women into obsessed maniacs? I'm what, 4 for 4 at this rate? Can I get a side of fries with this shit?

I sigh and finish my breakfast, Angela hasn't come out of her room yet but Jake left out some cereal boxes. This time he actually had milk unlike Crescent. Well, in a drinkable state atleast. Good thing I haven't lost my sense of perverting in all this chaos. Lucky me! Good lord man.

The front door opens again and Jake heads inside. He sees me and nods, about to open his mouth but Angela steps out of her room finally and joins us in the kitchen. "Good, I got word from Crescent just now that they're headed back and will land soon. They know about your escape and Scarlett's rampage." He says walking towards his room.

"I'm gonna let you guys eat up while I change. Plan is to head to the airport now and confront those two, hopefully you're right in convincing them (Y/N)." Jake closes his door after that statement and I sigh. Angela pours her own bowl of cereal sitting next to me at the kitchen table. She doesn't say anything though, occasionally peeking over at me between bites.

Well even if I'm successful with my talk with Star and Janice, I gotta possibly deal with this one now. Hell maybe Crescent and Jake can help identify what the hell is going on with this, and hopefully not somehow pull them in as well. Crescent is yet another headache, but Jake is a man. And I'm not gay Greg.

We finish up our breakfast and Angela heads to her own room to change as well. I sit down on the couch and sigh, hanging my head clasping my hands together. "what the hell anymore man." I mutter to myself shutting my eyes closed. This might be my first moment of recent clarity, since the morning in Hawaii with Star.

Should I really have ran away? Would I still be here with yet another character to my roster? Probably not as I'd have never met Angela, but the chance of freedom like this would also be slim. My parents however, no matter what they'd be gone. Thanks to Her. Scarlett. I grit my teeth again, what the fuck makes me so special to you? Whatever the case, you're going down.

Jake and Angela open their respective doors and enter the living room nodding at me. Guess it's time to get started with this. I stand up and approach them, we form a triangle holding hands and Jake nods at Angela. Suddenly we teleport at the entrance of the same private landing strip used for the Hawaii trip. Funny how that was a few days ago now, yet it feels like years.

We wait for a few minutes until a plane is in the distance quickly approaching us. Jake readies his fist, a determined look on his face. Angela resolves herself as well, a gleam in her eyes as they track the planes descent to the ground. Finally it lands after a moment, and the staircase extends to the ground with the door swinging open.

We see three people leave it single file holding their baggage the owners being Star, Crescent, and Janice. They reach the bottom of the stairs and look up, seeing us. Their eyes widen, Crescent immediately grinning to herself. She throws her suitcase to the ground, readying her fist into Star's shocked face sending her into the sky. She launches after her ready to continue the fight.

We turn to Janice, she drops her suitcase as well and puts her hands up defensively. "I surrender!" She gets down on her knees keeping her worried eyes on Jake. I glance at him and he nods at me, I slowly approach her catching her gaze onto me. "Hey Janice, we gotta talk about things alright?" I start and she nods.