Chapter 1

First before you start reading, I did write this on my phone, so there may be some spelling errors so just bare with me. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to like and comment so I know if y'all like it or not!
___________________________
Senior year is the best thing for a girl. Well it is for me. I have the perfect grades, perfect boyfriend, perfect life; well sort of perfect life. You get what I'm trying to say. My senior year is already as great as I thought it would be. And I intended to make the last 4 weeks count. Let me introduce my self, my name is Jamie Hendrix. I'm 18 and live in Niagara falls New York. I love it here.
I go to Niagara Falls high school. It's a great school. We have a great football team, and I may be dating the quarter back, Arron Westfield. We've been dating for about 2 years now. Basically high school sweethearts.
"Jamie, honey are you up?" My mother called up to me.
"Yes mom. I'll be down in a few minutes." I yelled back.
"Alright hurry up there is a letter down here for you!" She exclaimed.
A letter? It's Friday morning at like 7:45am, why would there be mail this early?
I hurry up and finish getting ready for school. Today I have a cream colored dress that was knee length, paired with my black flats.
I walk down the stairs and head to the kitchen where mom was. I see a small letter on the counter with my name on it.
"Who's it from?" I questioned. Mom had a giant smile on her face.
"I don't know!" She said with a mischievous smile. She new something and I was kind of worried. I grab the letter and tear it open
'Hendrix you are amazing. Your the best girlfriend a guy could ask for. So here is a little something for you to do before school, since it starts late today. Let's call it a scavenger hunt.
Clue one, this is where we first meant. Gabby will be there with the next clue!
-Arron'
I smiled like an idiot. "You know what's going on don't you?" I asked my mom.
"Who me? Why would I know anything?" She said in a high pitched voice. Her lying voice.
I just smiled and went and grabbed my bag and car keys.
"Tell daddy I'll see him after work! Love you mom" I say.
Both my parents are doctors. Mom works in a doctors office and dad is an er doctor and was called into work early this morning.
I walked to the garage and unlocked my car. For my 16th birthday my parents bought be a pearl white
Audi R8. It was so beautiful and it was my baby.
I start my car and turn in the radio. My favorite song was on, sugar by maroon 5.
I backed out of the garage singing to the song and head to where Arron and I meant, zen. It was a really popular clothing store here.
As I drive my mind just keeps going to Arron. He must have put so much effort into this. He is by far the best boyfriend ever. Arron always pulls these little surprised out of his sleeve.
I come to a stop at Zen and see one of my good friends Gabby standing there with a envelope and a balloon.
"Gabby do you know what's going on?" I questions.
Gabby is a short girl with long bleach blonde hair. When I say Gabby's short I mean it. She's probably 5'1 if she's lucky. But she's a cute short person.
"I have not a clue. But this is yours. Arron told me to ride with you for the rest of the hunt. I hope you don't mind." Gabby said handing me the envelope.
"Of course not. I'd really like if you came along. You can help me!" I exclaimed.
I ripped the enclose open 'Congrates Hendrix you found your second clue. Now this one is a little tough but I'm sure you and Gabby can figure it out. This was our first date. We went here and enjoyed the treats.'
Almost instantly I knew where he was sending me next. "Sweet treats" I say out loud and drive there, just to find another clue.
Arron had me go all over town. From sweet treats to Sear to Abby's house to state street park. Now I'm on my last and final clue
'Hendrix you've made it to your last clue. Great job. Ok so the place you'll find me is where I spend most of my time when I'm not with you. If you don't know where I'm talking about then your not a true girlfriend. Can't wait to see you.
-Arron '
He was talking about the foot ball field.
"Gabby what exactly is going on?" I questioned driving to the football field just 5 minutes away.
Gabby started to snicker "I have no idea!" She said. She's lying and I can tell.
I silently drive to the football field and my mind is racing.
Why would Arron want me to go to the football field?
I pull into the parking lot and look around and see nothing. Where am I suppose to go.
" Here this is the last clue." Gabby said handing me a bright pink envelope.
For some reason I was extremely nervous. I fear the letter open and read it.
'Go to the gate and walk onto the field and you will have the greatest surprise of your life.
Well I'm hoping.
-Arron'
I smile and get out of my car with Gabby following.
I have a giant smile on my face when I walk on to the field and see Arron and a giant sign laying out on the ground.
I read the sign and just smile even bigger
'Will you go to prom with me Hendrix?'
The sign reads. I ran into his arms
"Of course I'll go to prom with you. This is the greatest way up ask me." I exclaimed.