Chapter 9

I lay in bed that night for what seems like hours, unable to fall asleep. My mind is racing. Am I making the right choice by wanting to get to know Bo. I know i just got out of a long relationship, but I need this. I need to keep my mind off of that fact that Arron cheated on me. At least I think I need this.

I just can't get over what Arron did to me. Why did this have to happen? All the same questions keep running through my mind. The only reason that I can come up with is because I wasn't ready to have sex. I understand that sex is a big part of a happy relationship, but knowing my past should have been the turning point. It's not my fault that I was raped. Here I go feeling sorry for myself. Tears just start running down my face. I wish mom was here.

Eventually I cried myself to sleep.

The next morning I woke up, I found it hard to open my eyes. I cried some much last night that they were swollen. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom, almost afraid to look in the mirror.

I nearly gasp as I look at the sight in the mirror. I look like a raccoon. I grab my phone and take a picture and post it to my snap chat, quoting it 'After prom selfie. :('

Almost immediately Gabby calls me.

"Hey" i say softly while cleaning up my face.

"Hendrix, what the hell happened last night?" Gabby practically yelled into the phone. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well as i told you last night I caught Arron and Maggie having sex in the limo. I basically told them that they were dead to me. He also informed me that he still loves me, but more like a little sister.'" I explained. It was hard to relive last nights events. I have trying my hardest not to cry again.

I could hear Gabby gasp. "What the hell? I had a feeling that this was happening, but I just didn't want to see it."

What the hell did she just say? Did she really just say she had a feeling that my boyfriend, well ex was cheating on me and never told me. "What did you just say?" I questioned.

"I'm gonna come over so we can talk. I need to tell you face to face." She says before hanging up the phone. I started to cry. So much for not crying over this.

I quickly finish cleaning up my face before heading downstairs to eat. I'm starving. I think the last time I ate was before prom yesterday.

As I walk down the stairs I hear the guys talking. I can't help but smile. The way that Bo looked at me last night was the same way that my parents look at each other.

"Good morning miss Jamie. How are you?" I turn around to see Eriwn standing there.

"Morning Erwin. I'm good thank you for asking. How are you?" I questioned.

He smiled. "I'm good. I was hoping to ask if you minded if the boys and I went to church? It would only be for about an hour or so."

"Of course. Go I don't mind at all. I'm sure that mom and dad wouldn't mind at all." I replied. His face lit up.

"Thank you so much. We'll be leaving here in about 10 minutes or so." Erwin replied and left the room.

This is perfect, it gives Gabby and I time to talk. I grab a bowl from the dish washer and make a bowl of oatmeal. One of my favorite breakfast items. As I sit down to eat I can't help but feel like someone is watching me. I quickly turn around and see Bo standing against the wall. He is looking incredibly sexy this morning.

Control yourself Hendrix. "Good morning beautiful. I hope your day is as lovely as you are. I'm really looking forward to tonight." Bo said with a smile.

I can't help but blush. Gosh can he be any more cuter.

"Likewise. I am super excited." I say smiling ear to ear.

BO chuckled. "Me too. I have a list of questions that I want to ask. Well i just wanted to say good morning and I will see you soon. Bye beautiful."

Once again I blush. "Bye Bo."

Bo leaves the room just as Gabby walks in the door.

"Sit and talk." I say in a short tone. I find it crazy on how my mood changed from extremely happy to pissed off in seconds.

"Tell me everything you know." I say

Gabby takes a deep breath. "Well here about a month ago I was walking through the parking lot of school and saw Arron and Maggie talking by her car. I over heard her say that she can't want to see him the night. I just thought that she was talking about going to study since she is his tutor. I just walked away. Not thinking anything about it. Well the next day she came to school she was riding with him. I got there early to get my project done and saw her get out of his truck and kiss him." MY jaw just dropped and i gasped.

"And you waited this long to tell me. I could have spaired the heartache and broke it off before it got this far." At this point I was just livid. Why would me best friend not tell me this. I find this a breaking point to our friendship.

"I wanted to tell you but I wanted more evidence before I came to you." Gabby said with tears in her eyes. I have every right to be mad at her and the water works isn't going to help this time.

"So what you're telling me is you knew they were together but you wanted to know for sure that there was something more?" I questioned.

With tears running down her face she nods. "Is there anything else that you want to tell me?"

She nods again. "Three weeks before Prom I was leaving school. You had left early that day because of senior release. I was walking to my car, which was parked next to Arron's. I had to ask him a question about the football game since I was in charge of the pictures that game. I knocked on his window and before he could even have a chance to look i saw Maggie blowing him." she says in between sobs. "Arron told me that he was sleeping with her and begged me not to tell you. In return of not telling you he was going to make Evan ask me to prom. I am so sorry Hendrix. I really wanted to tell you but I didn't want to hurt you."

I look at her dumbfounded. So did you not tell me because you didn't want to hurt me or because you wanted Evan to go to prom with you that bad." I really don't care if this hurts her. "Your supposed to be my best friend. Regardless of what Arron offered you, you should have told me. I am the only one that was hurt from this. You got Evan, Arron and Maggie have each other and who do I have? I have no one because you didn't want to hurt me. I have no one because you two are so selfish that you did't want to ruin your proms. Get out. I don't want to see you. I want you out of my house. Don't call me, don't text me and don't talk to me at school. Goodbye Gabby." I yell. I run up stairs and flop down on my bed and sob. I cried my eyes out. And eventually cry myself to sleep.

*Authors note*

I hope you guys are enjoying the book! Sorry for a late update. Please vote and comment on what you would like to see in the future!

Did anyone think that Gabby knew anything?

Do you think that Hendrix will forgive Gabby?

How do you think Bo and Hendrix will work out?