Chapter 6

Bo leaned in and brushed the hair away from my face. I instantly felt my cheeks heat up. This couldn't be happening. He leans in even closer and gently placed his lips on mine.

The most shocking part is that hi lips should feel foreign to me, but they don't. They feel as if they were made for me.

I place both hands on either side of his face. I try to get him even closer to me. Just as i do i feel his hands run down my back and grab my butt. I gasped.

As I gasp, I hear this obnoxious buzzing sound. That's when I woke up.

It was all a dream. Man did it seem real. I wish it was honestly. I reach up and touch my lips, replaying the whole dream. It was so vivid.

I look over at my phone and see its 11:30 and I have five missed calls from Gabby.

CRAP! I was supposed to meet her at Sally's hair at 10:45. I quickly jump out of bed and throw on my sweets and race to the hair place.

As I pull out of the driveway I call Gabby.

"Wow now you decide to call back?" Gabby said in a pissed voice.

"I am so sorry. I was exhausted. I spent the majority of my night in the ER with Bo. Then I just couldn't get to sleep." I explained myself. The great thing about Gabby is she is very understanding and would never stay mad at me. Unless I did something really bad.

"Wait, why were you at the ER with the Amish bay?" She questioned.

"I'll explain when I get there." I say before hanging up the phone.

I get to the hair place, luckily my appointment was still available. I quickly walk to the chair next to Gabby.

"So explain why you were in the ER with Bo!" Gabby said not even giving me a chance to catch my breath.

"Hendrix, are we just doing a curl for prom?" Megan asked.

Megan is the only person that I trust with my hair. She is the best. Never am I disappointed in her work.

"Yes please, that would be great. Maybe we can even add a poof." I suggested.

"Sounds great."

Megan gets to work on my hair as I tell Gabby about last nights events. I even tell her about my wild dream.

The look on Gabby's face after I told her about the dream was priceless! "So let me get this straight, you spent the night with Bo ate the ER. Then had a steamy dream about him after?"

I laughed "Yeah. Gabby I think I have a problem. I'm falling for him. I falling for a boy that I can't have." I explained.

"I don't know what to tell you. All I know is Arron can't find out about this."

"No shit. Why would I tell Arron that I'm falling for an Amish boy or let alone another boy in general." I say. Gabby just looks at me.

"yeah you're right. I don't know where my brain was with that one."

After about two hours of getting our hair, makeup and nails done, Gabby and I went to McDonalds to get a quick  bite.

"Did you want to come back to my house to get ready? Arron and Evan will be there at 5. It's 3 now." I questioned.

"Of course. I was planning on that anyway. I have my stuff in my car. I have to run to target to get some lip stick, so I'll meet you at your house." I nod and get into my car to head home.

The whole way back to my house my mind keeps wondering towards Bo. The way he looked at me last night just gave me shivers. He is absolutely amazing.

I pull in to the driveway and see Bo standing outside on the porch. His hand is stills bandaged. I feel so bad. I just want to kiss him and make it all better.

"Damn it Hendrix, stop thinking about him that way. You have Arron." I say to myself before getting out of my car.

I grab my bag and walk up the porch.

"Hey Bo, how's the hand?" I ask with a giant smile.

Bo just shrugs. "It's very sore miss Jamie. I'll live though. Thanks for asking."

I smile and start to walk inside and fell someone grab my arm. I turn around and look to see Bo's hand on my arm.

"You look beautiful, by the way Miss Jamie." I instantly blush. I could feel my face getting very hot.

I gulp. I could tell that I have the biggest smile on my face and at this point I don't care. "Th-Thank you Bo." I stuttered out.

Bo chuckled. "You're welcome. Well I have to get back to work. Have a great time at Prom." He said walking away off the porch.

I just stand there admiring Bo. He is so cute, he's fit. The things I'd like to do to him.

"Damn it Hendrix, quit checking that boy out." I hear someone say. I instantly jump and see Gabby standing on the walkway.

"Damn Gabby, I didn't see you or hear you pull up. Sorry I was in my own little world." I explained.

Gabby let out belly laugh. "No shit. You were hard core checking Bo out."

"I know. How do I get over him?" I questioned. If anyone knew how to get over someone she couldn't have it would be Gabby. About 2 years ago she fell for the caption of the soccer team. Brian Smith.

She had it bad for him. She asked him out and he shot her down. He said that she wasn't his type. Unfortunately his type was guys. He was closeted gay. Gabby was sure that he liked her, but he said he only liked her as a best friend.

"Honestly, move on with your relationship with Arron. I know you're not ready no, but I feel that's the only way you'll get over Bo." She explained. She was right, If I had sex with Arron I might get over Bo.

"You're right. I have to take Arron and i's relationship to the next level. I'm gonna get a hotel room and its going down tonight." I say with a big smile on my face. I'm not gonna lie, I'm very nervous, but I trust Arron. He would never hurt my physically or mentally.

"Are you sure? You guys have been together for 2 year now and have never done anything. I just don't want to see you get hurt." She said with a straight face. You know she is serious when she doesn't show any emotion.

I honestly feel like she's hiding something from me, but I just let it go.

"I'm sure. I'm ready. It was your idea." I reminded her. "Lets get ready, we can talk about it later.

An hour and a half later we are finally ready. We take pictures and wait for Arron and Evan to get here. In the mean time I call the Hampton hotel and get a room for Arron and I. Gabby and I have stayed there in the last month so they have all my information on record so they just bill my card. They were gonna give me a digital card so I don't have to worry about checking in.

At 5 there is a knock on the door. Gabby and I squealed. "Let Prom begin." Gabby yelled.

We grab our bags and leave. We exit the house and see a big white limo. I smile and see Arron standing in the front yard with a single white rose. "Good evening my love! Are you ready for the greatest night out your life?" Arron said. He was defiantly the cutest. At that very moment I knew I was ready for the events of tonight.