Chapter 11

As I lay in bed, what Bo asked me runs through my head. I would really like to see where things go with us, but I don't want him to be shunned and never be able to see his parents. But then I'm being selfish because I really want to be with him. I honestly have a lot of thinking to do.

I slowly drift into a deep sleep.

I woke up with the sound of my alarm going off. Fuck its Monday. I really don't want to go to school and be the laugh of the day. I'm pretty sure what happened at prom has gotten to the whole school.

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom and get ready for the day. I grab my favorite hoody and head down the stairs. Theres a note on the kitchen counter.

'Jamie , we had to fly to florida for a last minute conference. We should be back Wednesday! We love you, mom and dad.'

Great another conference. I guess I will just spend those days studying for finals. This week will be hell. Finals start Wednesday and go until Friday. This means only 4 weeks until graduation. I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to get out of high school and start college. Things will be so much less complicated.

I walk out to my car and get in and head to school. I'm really dreading this.

I pull into the school parking lot and see a bunch of kids laughing at me as I pull in. Well let the fun begin. I grab my bag and head to the front door. I go to my locker and Amanda Carson walks up to me.

"Hey Hendrix, I heard what happened and I just want to say that Aaron was totally wrong with what he did. I never thought that you two wouldn't be together. You were like Ricky and Lucy. They perfect couple." She says pulling me into a hug. The funny thing about this is that Amanda had a thing for Arron about a year ago. She was trying her hardest to get us to break up so she could get with him, but you know I was the better person for Aaron.

"Thanks Amanda." I say with a short tone. I really don't care for her but I guess she made the effort to come talk to me, I can be nice.

"Anytime, so hey I was wondering if Friday you wanted to go to a party with me. I know that we aren't close but I thought you could just get out and have some fun since finals will be over."

Hmm a party. I haven't been to a party in a long time. "I'm down. Just text me the details and we can meet up or I can pick you up." I say with a smile.
"Great. I'll pick you up at your house around 9." Amanda says with a giant smile. I smile back and walk to my first class.

I wonder how mom and dad will react to me going to a party. They want me to focus on school and not party. Oh well mom might let me since all this shit has happened. I just need to lighten up and put my best foot forward.

I walk to the science room and see Gabby sitting at our table. I really don't want anything to do with her but I guess I have to be the bigger person and be civil just in school.

"Hey Hendrix! You look great. I'm really sorry about what happened. Can we put it past us?" Gabby asked. I just chuckled. "What's so funny?" She asked.
"You really think that I'm going to forgive you after a day? You and Aaron hurt me really bad. I don't know if I can forgive you. You basically traded our friendship for a prom date. Do you really think that's cool? Were you that desperate for a date?" I went off and I really don't care. I get up and walk to the empty table in the front. Miss Kane won't mind.
I left Gabby sitting at the table with her mouth hung open and eyes in shock. She must be crazy to just want to put this past us. It's going to take more then an apology.

The school day flys by quick. I couldn't be happier. I just wanted to go home and talk to Bo. I'm still processing what he asked me. I really like that kid and could see myself with him but do I really want him to not have a relationship with his parents because of me? I don't know what I'm going to do.

I quickly grab my stuff from my locker and head to me car. When I step out the door I see someone leaning up on my car. He looks really familiar but I can't tell who it is. As I get closer to my car I realize it's Bo. I'm in shock. Why is he here?

"Bo what are you doing here?" I questioned. Bo had a look of sorrow in his eyes. Something must've happened.

"Um do you think we can go somewhere? I need to clear my head and you are the only person that can help me." He said scratching his head. Something was different about him, but I couldn't tell what. I just hope everything is ok.

"Yeah. Get in." I say unlocking my car.
Bo gets in and my mind is just racing. How am I the only one that can help? I'm so confused right now. I start my car and drive to the best place to clear your head. Adams corner.

Adams corner is beautiful this time of year. The leaves are different colors and there is a beautiful waterfall. Luckily it's only 5 minuets from the school.

Once we got there Bo and I got out. I lead him to the waterfall. There are benches on the side and Bo sits down patting the spot next to him wanting me to sit. I quickly walk over to him and sit down.

"Bo what's going on? You seem really out of it." I stated. I've never seen him like this.

"Well you know how we are about finished with your house?" He starts. I shake my head "well we are supposed to leave tomorrow to go to another part of New York. Well I told my dad that I didn't want to work with him anymore and I wanted to leave the Amish community. He didn't take it very well and told me that I have to go."
My heart sunk. I just lost two people really close to me and now bo is leaving. I can't do this.
"Oh." Is all I can say.

"Well here's the thing. It's only going to be for about a month. I'm going to get a phone so we can text and talk all the time. When I get back I want to take you on a date. This is the last I'll be Amish. After this job I'm leaving. I can't do it anymore." Bo said grabbing my hand. "I think I'm in love with you Jamie!"
My mouth dropped.

*authors note*
Guys I am so sorry for the delay. I just moved and don't have WiFi so I have to upload when I'm at my moms. I hope you guys like this chapter. I'm working on so many more.

Did you guys expect Bo to tell Hendrix that he may love her??