Chapter 12

I couldn't help but feel my mouth drop when Bo said that. I feel like this is to good to be true. Could he really love me? I mean they say the heart knows what it wants. Does Bo really want me?

"I know we've only known each other for a short time but I really like you and want to have something with you." Bo said looking dead into my eyes.

I didn't know what to say so I just stared at him. " Jamie please say something. Anything." Bo says grabbing my hands in his larger hands.

"Bo this is just so sudden. I don't know what to say. You know that I really like you, but I don't know if I love you yet. It's only been a few days." I say looking at him with tears in my eyes. I'm not crying because I'm sad, I'm crying because i know that he is being serious and really does love me. I know that he's going to leave me for a short amount of time and I'm okay with it. I'm just shocked that all of this is happening so fast.

"I understand. I didn't expect you to just say you love me after a few days, but I do have to tell you one thing." He says.

I look at him with a questioning look. "What's that?"

Bo took a deep breath "When I want something I don't give up. I always get what I want. What I want the most is you. I'll wait for you if I have to, but I wont give up."

I smile at what he tells me. I know now that he is being 100 percent serious. No guy has ever said something like that to me.

"I'm glad Bo because I want to be with you, but lets just talk until you get back. Lets go to AT&T and get you a phone." I say standing up and grabbing his hand.

Bo takes my hand in his and brings it to his mouth. Placing the most gentle kiss ever on the top i blush.

We drove the short distance to AT&T.

"Do you know what kind of phone you want?" I questioned Bo

He looked at me and smiled. "Duh I have to have an iPhone so we can FaceTime." I instantly smile.

"you do know they are expensive right?" i asked

"I don't care. Lets go." He said getting out of my car. I just chucked. He is something else. I'm defiantly falling even harder for him.

I get out of my car and literally have to run to catch up with him. He has really long legs compared to my short ones.

We walk into the store and instantly a lady greets us. "Hello welcome to AT&T how can I help you?" she said with a giant smile.

"I need to get an iPhone." Bo said smiling.

The lady nods her head. "Great choice. We have a couple different choices. We have the iPhone 6, 6s, 6 plus, 6s plus, 7, and 7plus." I totally forgot that they just came out with the iPhone 7 and 7plus. I really should upgrade while I'm here since my phone is on the verge of taking a shit.

"I'll take the 7 plus" Bo said with confidence. He must have really done his research. He knows what he wants. There again I catch myself smiling like an idiot.

"Great, now do you want to do a contract or just the pay as you go? The pay as you go is the better bet if you want good data plans. We have them as low as $45 and they go to $70. $70 will get you unlimited data." The lady says getting Bo's phone set up.

"$70 please. I wont have internet and I want to be able to FaceTime this fine lady." He says pointing to me. I was distracted by the iPhone 7Pluse display.

"What?" I say looking up. Bo just chuckled.

While the lady and Bo get the phone set up i am greeted by another worker. "Can I help you with something?" He asked me.

"Um yes. How much would it cost to upgrade my phone to the iphone7plus?" I questioned.

"Well lets go pull up you plan and see if you are eligible for an upgrade. How long have you had the phone you have now?"

I honestly can not remember. "I thing about 6 months to a year. I cant remember exactly." I say. The guy just smiles "That's not a problem we can look it up."

The guy gets all my information and pulls up my plan. "Well if you wanted to upgrade today it would be the full amount because you're not eligible for an upgrade yet."

"How much is the full amount?" I questioned

"Um after tax it would be $570.08" I gasp I don't have that much in my account and my parents would be pissed if I used their card.

"Alright thank you. ill have to wait a few weeks before I can upgrade." I say walking back over to Bo.

Bo smiles at me. i give him a half smile. "Alright sir will there be anything else for you today? Maybe a case or a screen protector?"

I'm sitting down at the round table now. I just got hit with a really bad headache. "Hey Bo I'm going to go sit in the car." I say getting up to leave. He just smiles at me and I walk out and head to my car.

I sit there for another 15-20 minutes. I close my eyes to help bloke the sun.

I must have dozed off because i wake up when Bo gets into my car. He places something down on my lap and I look down.

I gasp at what he placed in my lap. I brand new iPhone 7Plus in rose gold. "What is this?" I look at him confused. "Its your new phone. I over heard your conversation with the guy and I decided that id get it for you."

I was shocked. "That is way to much money to be spending on me. Each phone is 570.08. you had to pay a pretty penny."

"You are worth it." he says grabbing my hand and kissing it. I could get used to him doing that. I didn't know if I was more happy or shocked that he did this for me.

"Thank you." I say leaning over kissing his cheek.

"you don't have to thank me. you needed it so I got it. I knew that your phone was getting ready to take a poop." I laughed at his choice of words.

He places his hand on my leg and looks me dead in the eyes. "I'm going to miss you. I don't want to leave you tomorrow." he says with a sad look on his face.

i smile and reach down and grab my phone and his. "Yes I know we wont be together physically but we will have these to keep in touch. I'm really looking forward to you coming back so we can go on a date."

I lean over and hug him. I don't want him to go but I have to be the strong one. I have to tell myself that he will come back and I honestly believe that he will be back.