Chapter 4

After receive 15 text messages from Arron I turn my phone off. Why does he have to go and do things like that. Like really it's only hurting our relationship and he knows that. We've been through this about 10 times now.
I remember the day that it all happened.
*flash back*
I  always went to the lake cabin that was in New Jersey. My dads brother and his new wife and her 18 year old son would always come with. It was a great time. This one year we went up and Kyle my cousin brought he's friends Andrew and Connor with.
Us kids were sitting outside sitting around the fire pit. The adults were in the kitchen bullshitting about doctor stuff; like always.
That night we decide to set a tent up and sleep outside. We wanted to "rough" it in the "great outdoors"
"Hey Jamie, let's go in the tent and play a game!" Kyle said looking at his friend with a giant smirk on his face. I thought it was really weird but I went along with it. We all went and got in the tent. Connor zipped the tent up.
"Do you want the lantern on?" I questioned. Kyle shook his head no.
I was just sitting there very uncomfortably.
The next thing I knew Kyle was on top of me, kissing me. I tried to push him off but I was too weak. Then I felt one of the others start to touch me in a very inappropriate place. I tried to scream but Kyle just told me to shut up and be a good little girl.
All of a sudden I feel one of them enter me. It hurt really bad. I never expected them to go this far. I never expected this to happen at all. I was in total shock. Why were they doing this to me. Tears start steaming down my face. Kyle stops kissing me and has an evil look on his face. "What's wrong Jamie? Don't you like this?" He questions. I took that opportunity to scream as loud as I could. I knew someone would hear me.
I hear the cabin door slam and hear my dad calling my name. Then the tent is opened. My dad stands there in udder shock.
"What the fuck are you doing to my daughter?" He yells. I've never heard my dad yell like this. Kyle and his friends are in complete silence. "Answer me damn it. You think you can molest my daughter?" He yells even more. By now mom, uncle Todd and aunt Clair were outside the tent asked what's going on.
"Todd your wonderful son and his friends are in here molesting my daughter." Dad said just glaring at the boys. I'm wrapped up in my moms arms balling my eyes out.
"Is this true Kyle?" Uncle Todd asked.
Kyle just looked down at his feet.
"I-I never meant to hurt her. I just wanted to have some fun." Kyle said looking at his friends.
Dad pulled out his cell phone and called to cops.
The cops showed up and questioned everyone. I went to the hospital to have a rape kit down. It was the most horrible time of my life.
*end of flash back*
I sit on my bed and a tear runs down my face. After everything that happened, Kyle and his friends were arrested and sent to jail for 7 years for sexual abuse on a minor.
I went through years and years of counseling. I lost my uncle because mom and dad don't want anything to do with them. I mean would you blame then? 
Gosh, I still want to know why me? Why they did it? Why can't Arron just understand?
It makes me angry.
All this is just too much, I lay down and take a nap.
I am awoken from my nap by knocking on my door. I roll over and see Arron standing there.
"What do you want?" I asked angry. Arron knows when I'm angry in short with everyone. I don't talk to them a lot.
" I wanted to say I'm sorry ok? I wasn't thinking when I said that. Will you forgive me?" He asked with a sad look.
I just look at him. "We've been through this about 5 or 6 times. You need to quite asking. When I'm ready I will tell you. Just give me time ok?" I say simply.
" I know, and I understand you need time. I'm willing to give you the
time. So are we still on for prom. I already bought my tux." He asked with a hopeful smile.
"Of course!" I exclaimed with a smile.
"Good well I got to get home. I have dads truck. I love you and I'll call you later!" He said walking up to kiss me.
"I love you too." I replied.
I hope I made the right decision to forgive him. I know we will go down this road again. We always do. Oh well, he may not know but this is his last chance with this. If he brings it up again I'm totally done. And I mean it!