Chapter 2

After the amazing prom proposal from Arron, we had to head to school.
Arron had walked to the football field so he rode with me along with Gabby.
"Arron how did you come up with that perfect prom proposal?" I questioned. Arron chuckled.
" I had some help from a couple reliable people that happen to know you very well." He said
I had to chuckle, Arron really sucks at planning things on his own. He always has to have some kind of help. "So by reliable people you mean my mom and Gabby?" I ask with a grin.
Gabby laughed while Arron just blushed. "Hey they know you really well. I had to call in the big guns to help plan this. You know me in planning." He said with a chuckle.
I laughed.
The rest of the ride to school was filled with prom plans and what colors we were going with. Arron said he would wear what ever color that my dress was. The nice thing about Arron is that he lets me pick colors for prom. Last year my dress was a teal color and he wore a teal tie that matched.
Gabby and I made our way to class. It was calculus class. Probably my favorite class ever, and that's the truth. I love math.
"So gabby have your found a date to prom yet?" I questioned while we waited for class to start.
"Actually Evan asked me yesterday and I told him yes. So I'm happy to say I'm going to prom with the caption of the wrestling team." She said with a huge smile on her face. Gabby and Evan have been crushing on each other for years, but Evan was just to chicken to ask her out.
"It's about time he came to his senses and asked you to prom. You guys have had crushes on each other for what 2 years now? I'm just happy he finally asked you." I state.
Gabby blushed. "Right. He came to my house last night and climbed up to my room just to ask me. I mean I would have been fine with him calling me to ask. I wasn't expecting that to happen." She said with a laugh.
I was about to reply to her when mr. Williams came in and said " ok class it's 12 in the after noon meaning you only have 2 and a half hours of school today. So let's make this count. Get out your homework from last nigh." This is going to be a short day and I'm looking forward to it.
After a short and painless day of school I meant up with Gabby at her locker.
"Hey do you want to go to the mall and find our prom dresses? Proms next Saturday!" I asked Gabby while she pulls her bag out of her locker.
"Yeah sure lets go." She exclaimed.
Before leaving I walked to meet Arron before he goes to practice and give him a kiss bye and tell him what we are doing.
"Alright baby have fun. I'll text you after practice." He said walking to the bus that takes the players to the field.
Gabby and I walked to my car talking about dress options and what colors that we were looking for. Personally I would love to go with a bright red dress. Red is probably my favorite color for a prom dress.
We finally get to the mall and walk to debs. Debs has some of the best prom dresses.
"Hello welcome to debs. Can I help you find anything?" A blonde asked as we walk into the store.
"Yes I'm looking for a red prom dress." I exclaim. She smiles.
"Right this way. We have I believe 4 red dresses and I think I know the perfect one for you." She said a bit to excited. She's very perky. I like it. Most times when you go into a store the employees are just rude. But she's not.
"I'm Abigail by the way." She said sticking her hand out. I kindly except it "I'm Jamie, but most people call me Hendrix. You can call me either." I say with a laugh "and this is my friend Gabby." I say gesturing to Gabby. But when I turn around Gabby is nowhere in site. I pull my phone out and seenu have a text from her saying that she's at jcpennys.
"Never mind she went to a different store." I say basically laughing like a hyena.
Abigail laughs as well.
"If you'd follow me I will show you the dress." She says and I follow.
Abigail pulls out a dress that was silver jeweled at the top that transitioned into red. It was absolutely gorgeous.
"Do you have it is size 3?" I questioned. Abigail just smiled and pulls the last on off the shelf. "It's a 3 and its the last one. We only had 3 come in and the other two are in plus size so you are lucky." She exclaimed. I took the dress from her and walk to the fitting room.
I shed all my clothes and try it on, instantly falling in love with it. I look at myself in the full length mirror before walking out to show Abigail.
I opened the door and she gasped "that is amazing. I love it on you. Do you like it?"
I nod. "I love it. Maybe more then my boyfriend." I say jokingly. She laughed. "All I need is a pair of silver pumps. Do you have any in a size 7?" I asked. Once again she have a giant grin on her face and walks over you the stool by the fitting room and has a pair of size 7 silver pumps. " I thought they would look cute with it and I remembered your shoe size from last week." She said cheeky. I smile and slide them on.
" you look absolutely stunning. You have to buy this." She said to excited.
"I'll take it. And the shoes!" I say before walking back into the changing room. I can't believe that o found the perfect dress in just one try. That's a new record for me!
Here is her dress!! http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=13759691&.svc=copypaste&id=166348757