Chapter 7

As we arrive at prom, I begin to get even more excited. I grab Arron's hand and squeeze. "I love you so much!" I exclaimed.

"I love you too Hendrix!" He replied.

I look over at Gabby and Evan to see they are making out. "They are so cute." I say to Arron. He agrees.

We get into the big ball room and there is music playing. It is decorated so nicely. Blue and gold everywhere. I couldn't imagine it being any other way.

I grab Gabby's hand and we go dance.

"So did you tell Arron about your plans?" Gabby questioned. I shook my head no.

"I want it to be a surprise. After what he said to me earlier, I know for sure that I am ready. I love Arron and he loves me." I exclaimed. I know after all that we have been through that I love him to death and wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

As we are dancing I look over and spot Arron. I smiled like an idiot. 

"Are you ready to slow it down?" The dj asked. The whole prom yelled. "This ones for you love birds." The dj then played Amazed by lonestar! Arron and I's song! 

I smile and fell someone tap me on the shoulders. "May I have this dance?" Arron said spinning me around in his arms.

I giggled like a little school girl. "Of course you can!" I exclaimed.

We dance slowly to the song. This night was perfect. I couldn't imagine being here with anyone else. The only thing that would make this night even more perfect is what it to come after prom!
The song quickly ended and Arron and Evan go back to the group of guys. 

"That was so cute what Arron just did!" Gabby said with the biggest smile. 

"I know. He never wants to dance and for him to want to dance at prom to our song! It was just amazing!" I say with happiness in my voice. 

Gabby and I dance for another hour. "My feet are killing me" I state after walking over to our table. I grab my drink and take a long sip. I reach down and unhook my heels. "Mine too. We should have been smart and grabbed flats" Gabby said with a chuckle. 

She's right it's way to hard to walk in heels let alone dance for two hours. I scan the group of guys where Arron had been standing and don't see him. "Have your seen Arron?" I asked still searching the room.

"No i haven't. Let's go ask Evan." Gabby said standing from the table and walking over to the group of guys.

I was really excited to go see Arron. I wanted to tell him about my plans and tell him that I was finally ready to take our relationship to the next level. I was super excited and I don't know why.

As we make it up to the group of guys they all looked over with shock. "Damn Hendrix, you are looking pretty good." Drew said. Drew was Arron's best friend and always has the biggest crush on me. "Thanks Drew. Have you seen Arron?" I questioned. 

"yeah. He said that he was going back to the limo to grab something. I can't remember what he said he was going to grab." Drew said with a chuckle. 

I just laughed. I swear Drew has short term memory lose. "That's fine. I'll just go and look for him." I smiled back to Gabby. "good luck girl. You got this!"

I smiled and walked to the limo. I remembered that the drive said he was going to park in the rear parking lot and was going to the country club that was just a block a way. 

I quickly walked back to the rear parking lot and spot our limo. My heart started to pound as my nerves kicked in. I don't know why all of a sudden I'm nervous. 'Oh maybe because you're about to tell your boyfriend that you are finally ready to have sex with him' I said in my head. I just laughed my nervous laugh. 

As I walk up to the limo, I see it slightly rocking back and forth. I swear if there are some trashy seniors having sex in our limo, I will be done.

I reach for the door handle and hear moaning. I gasp. I have to put this to a stop. I open the door and the lights turn on. "Really guys you can't g-." The words stop leaving my mouth when i see the two in action. I can't believe my eyes. Arron and my childhood best friend Maggie. Having sex in our limo on prom night.

Maggie screamed, and Arron turned around with his junk hanging out. "Oh shit." is all Arron can say. I stand there is shock. How can this be happening? Why is this happening? I just wanted to cry. 

"Babe, I swear this isn't what it looks like." Arron said with shock in his eyes. 

"what do you mean? What the fuck does that even mean? I obviously see you having sex with another girl on our prom night. I mean how does that happen? Did you fall and you dick magically slip into her?" I say with tears running down my face.

Arron just stands there speechless. "Say something asshole. Tell me that this is all a joke and I'm dreaming. Tell me that is doesn't mean anything at all."

Arron sighs "Hendrix, I am so sorry but i can't tell you what you want to hear. I have feelings for Maggie. When we first started it was just sex, then I developed feelings. I am sorry. I couldn't wait for you to want to have sex. Do you know how hard it is to be with someone that won't have sex. I get it you were raped, but you have to move on." Wow that all hurt. It hurt so bad. I didn't know what to say.

"When did this all start?" I asked between sobs. 

"About a month ago. I really wanted to wait for you. I really did, but I went to a party and got drunk and slept with Maggie. Then it just started to happen more. I still love you and still want to be with you." 

Why is all i wanted to know. Why?

"You are both dead to me. I don't want to be with you anymore. You are a teenage horn ball and for you Maggie, I thought we were friends. I thought you were better then that. And Arron you could have just waited until tonight to get laid." I say through gritted teeth.

Arron and Maggie both gasped. "What do you mean by that?" Arron asked.

I reached into my bag and grabbed my phone and pulled up the digital hotel key and showed him. "Yeah that's right i got us a hotel room. A room where i was going to tell you that I was ready to have sex. I was going to have sex with you tonight. But I see that you have already had your fun. I'm done. Goodbye Arron." I say walking away from the limo.

How could this night gone from the best night of my life to the worst? How could my boyfriend of years do this to me? Why did this happen? 

I hear Arron call my name, but I just keep walking. I take off sprinting and run right into Gabby. Tears running down my face.

"woah, What's wrong?" She asked. "Arron and Maggie are in the back of the limo having sex. I'm done. I told Arron that I was done with him and didn't want him or Maggie in my life. I need to go home." I say to Gabby.

Gabby just stared at me "This is some kind of joke right?" I shook my head.

"I wish it was a joke, I'm gonna call a cab and go home. Enjoy the rest of your prom night." i say taking my phone out and calling a cab. I just need to get away.