4

Michelle and Emily go to the police station to withdraw the case. They entered and they were directed to the investigator's office. "Good morning sir" Michelle greeted. "Good morning Miss, how are you?" the investigator replied. "I'm doing good sir, you?" "I'm doing good too, thanks", he greeted back.
"What do I owe this visit? He asked and he didn't even wait for her response "if it is about your sister, I'm sorry to say, but we are yet to find anything useful enough to find her". "Yes sir, about that, we are here to withdraw the case actually. Our friend that we pronounced missing a few days ago has returned and that's why we are here", Emily said.
"She returned?! When? Is she doing okay?!, the investigator asked, surprised and concerned. "Yes, she's doing okay, we've seen her and she's fine", Emily answered. "Oh, okay, that's great news, but where exactly did she say she went? that her phone was unreachable for days", the investigator inquired. "She said that during the raid at the mall, her phone was stolen and apparently she went with her boyfriend, so they left the mall immediately for his place and she was unable to contact us". Emily lied to the investigator. "Oh, okay. That is a great news, let me get one of my junior colleagues to prepare the files for the withdrawal of the case", said the investigator. Both Emily and Michelle nodded in reply. The investigator called for the young policeman and they got the files ready for the withdrawal and with time, all the procedures were done and the case was withdrawn and they headed back home.

Hazel's POV

The next Monday morning, I woke up, got up from bed, had my bath, got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. When I got downstairs, to the dining area, the head cook had already served breakfast, as I took my seat, my 'kidnapper', came down the stairs almost immediately.

He looked so good in the black tuxedo he wore. I was flown away by his flawless handsomeness. "Good morning", I greeted. "Good morning", he replied.
"Your classes will commence today, precisely this morning, You will get to know them when they arrives" he said. "Mind you, it's just your major courses they will take you", he added, sharply. "Aww, thank you so much. I'm really grateful", I replied, smiling. "You're welcome", he said and we started eating.
A few minutes later, he got up and announced his departure for work. "I'm heading out now", he paused for some seconds and say's referring to the head chef - Madam Spencer.
"Ma'am please take good care of the house and her. Don't let her do anything wild", he said and left. I wanted to say bye to him but I got offended when he used the word 'wild' what does he mean and again he did not even wait a second before walking away.
At exactly 10:50am, one of the young maids came to my room to "help me get dressed", I wove her off that I could dress myself.
She came back ten minutes later to tell me that my lecturers were around and she directed me to the study. As I entered, the room was very cold, unlike the other rooms, maybe because of the air conditioner.
"Wow, this room is big, beautiful and kind of cold, but I think I'll like it here, studying here will be great. I've never been in a better classroom", I said jokingly.

I moved around the study, scrutinised the place, checked books on the shelves and I noticed a book, 'first folio' I exclaimed and picked out the book "I have been looking for you for over years!" I exclaimed and talked to the book as if it were alive.
I sat down to read the book, I had not even finished reading a page before my lecturers entered "good morning" One of them greeted me and I answered back, springing out of the chair I sat on. "You're Hazel, right?" she asked "yes ma'am and you three are my lecturers". I replied, "yes we are, I'm Stephanie" she said, stretching her hand to shake me.
"I will be teaching you English and Literature", she continued. I simply nodded politely in return. "I'm Mr Frederick and I'll be teaching you Mathematics and Economics", the first man said. "My name is Skye. I will be your Government and History teacher",he said. I simply nodded and said "okay" in response to them.
"Shall we start?" Mrs Stephanie asked and I nodded my head. We started the class and each class lasted for an hour. By 3pm, I was done for the day.
In the evening, I was about to start eating dinner when 'He' came in. "Good evening" he greeted immediately as he entered the house. "Good evening, welcome", I replied to him. "How was your day and the classes?" He inquired. "My day was good and the classes were exceptional, I loved it. Thank you once again", I replied. "It's okay", he said, taking his seat on the dining table and handed his blazer to one of his guards standing next to him.
"I was really surprised by your study. It is so occupied with different books of limited edition. There were many novels I had been looking for that I found there", I exclaimed. "How do you get those books?" I asked him. "My dad has a friend that is a professor and a writer, so he supports my passion for reading...anytime I want a book, I will tell him and he gets it for me", he replied, sharply and it seems like he does not want to talk anymore. "Oh, okay, I guess we are alike in that aspect because I also have a passion for reading", I replied, munching my food, he nodded in reply and then suddenly I remembered something. "You know me, my name, age and even things I don't know about myself, can I at least know your name?" I asked, having realised I didn't know his name. "I'm Xavier, Xavier Grey", he answered. I replied with "okay" and the conversation ended there and we continued with our food in silence till we both finished and headed to our different rooms.