FФЯΓУ

"R--Yasuda!" Yaoyorozu called when she and Ojiro saw him walking back to the classroom from the restroom. Tenya, Midoriya and Uraraka had already gone back, so he was alone. Rui, or rather the god currently possessing him, smirked as he raised his hand in greeting. 

"Hey beautiful, it's been a while," He regarded Yaoyorozu once he was in front of her, then glanced at Ojiro to give him a nod. Ojiro wasn't sure he liked the vibe this god was giving off. 

"Yes, you never told me what to call you," Yaoyorozu said, causing the god to shrug. 

"I stand by my statement that you can call me whatever you want, you could even call me yours~" He winked, causing Yaoyorozu to purse her lips as Ojiro made a face at the obvious flirt. 

"Cupid?"

"Roman equivalent," The god finger gunned at him with a flashy snap to go with it. "If you must know my name, it's Eros."

"Ah, that makes sense," The girl hummed before opening her mouth again. "Eros, could you.. tell us what happened to Rui?"

"He got railed," Eros shrugged, and both students' eyes practically fell out of their heads as their mouths dropped from the bluntness of his statement. "He enjoyed every second of it, mind you, but going for over 36 hours straight was just too much, so we're giving him some time to rest up."

"...I'm glad.. that I was, um, mostly worried for nothing," Yaoyorozu flushed and cleared her throat, causing Eros to smirk again and tilt his head slightly. 

"It'd be awesome if you two got together instead of who he's with right now," He suggested casually, and Ojiro choked on his own spit as the class deputy gave Eros a very complicated expression. 

"That's not something for you to decide."

"Just sharing my opinion, something wrong with that, darling?" Eros smirked harder, and Yaoyorozu suddenly had an inkling that she wouldn't win in a battle of words with this person. So, she sighed for a moment before reasserting eye contact. 

"By the way, who was the god with brown eyes? You guys had him take over because his eye color is similar to Rui's, didn't you?"

"Spot on, as always," Eros crossed his arms with a satisfied look, definitely letting her get away with the change in topic. "That was Pan, he's pretty laid back and chummy, which is most like Rui too. Usually we'd send in Heracles, but since there isn't hero training today, Pan made the most sense, especially since we figured we'd be fronting most of the day. Oh," The three looked up as the warning bell sounded, alerting all students it was almost time for the next class period to begin. 

"Looks like its time to head back," Ojiro commented. "Shall we?"

"Sure, after you," Eros swept into a flared bow, to which both grimaced but went ahead anyway. The god hummed to himself as he began striding behind them, his deep maroon eyes narrowed as he planned for the rest of the day. Things would get a bit complicated after school, and he had to make sure not to cause trouble for Rui, at least more than just hinting at things a bit too explicitly to be just hints. 

As he settled back in Rui's seat, Eros closed his eyes and got Pan back in control for classes. After classes, though, he made sure to slip back in so that he could finish an overdue conversation. "Hey Tenya," Eros called once he had seen the class rep stand up to head out. Immediately, he shot his gaze to him, his expression hardening when he locked eyes with him. "Want to walk to the station together? To finish our conversation from before," Eros hinted, smirking deviously. 

Tenya instantly understood and nodded as he pushed his chair so it was completely back at his desk. "Of course, let's go."

"Yep," Eros' smirk dampened slightly with satisfaction as the two headed out, going first to the downstairs lockers to change out of their inside shoes, then leaving the school. Once they were outside and walking down the street, Tenya glowered at Eros. 

"Start talking, skinwalker."

"Whoa, harsh name there," Eros snorted with a grin. "Don't worry, Rui is safe and sound. He thinks he's taking a nap, which technically he is since he'll feel nice and rested when he wakes back up."

"Then are you an alter ego?" Tenya's eyebrows furrowed. "That would make the most sense.."

"Not quite," The grin turned back into a smirk as Eros side-eyed the class rep, who felt like he needed to prepare himself for whatever it was that this imposter was about to reveal. "Rui's still sorting out what his actual quirk is, for the most part. It's being able to channel the Greek Gods," He explained, causing Tenya's eyes to widen and his mouth to part slightly. "Specifically the male ones, since Rui is a dude. But anyway, hi, I'm Eros," He mock-bowed, which knocked Tenya out of his little trance. 

"I see, so that is why he can do all of those things; they each coorelate to a specific god, like how he could fly around the world almost faster than light, that was Hermes, wasn't it? And turning Todoroki's ice into water, that was Posideon."

"Spot on," Eros gave him a thumbs up. "So, feeling better now that you know your little crush is safe and not exactly possessed?"

"Wha--" Tenya's mouth stretched open in a gawking look, but Eros knew what he was doing and winked with a wave. 

"My train's here, so we'll have to end our conversation now. See you when I see you," He peaced out before Tenya could regain his bearings, prancing away like the evil genius he was. Hey, just because I wanna hook Rui up with Yaoyorozu doesn't mean I'm not gonna try and get him with other people~ Harems haven't been popular recently, but Rui definitely deserves one, and UA is the cream of the crop so I'm more than ready to help him harvest.

[Like this story? Consider tipping me on Ko-Fi! You might get a surprise~ Link is on my profile. Thank you for reading my story!]