Just an act?

So I hear all the time about trans people saying things like how they feel that they're just playing a part in a show when they have to dress a certain way to be able to pass in public as the gender they identify as. Why are WE the ones who feel like it's all just a costume when they (not saying we don't just something to point towards cisgenders) put on wigs and use special contact lenses to change their eye color, or wear makeup and all these things just to "look presentable" when it might as well just be a costume with how much it's not their natural selves?

I know that I'm only some random 16 year old girl and my opinion doesn't matter in today's pop culture setting, but it shouldn't have to be a costume to just look "good," it shouldn't have to be a costume to be able to pass as who we are. If you get confused or just can't guess from how we appear then by all means ask us, we don't bite, at least not all of us do. When I started this thing over a year ago, I thought it would've died a while back from me not wanting to write anymore, but this has become something I'm genuinely interested in continuing on as long as I can.

To those of you who still read this after this many parts and actually looks forward to reading new parts when I end up continuing it, I love you all. To those of you who are new to reading and just skip ahead to certain points, thanks for reading at least this much. If there's ever any issues that anyone has with something I say in here feel free to comment, if you message me and I don't respond for a while, like days or something, I'm so sorry but this thing don't like to inform me of messages, but it does a real good job at notifying me of follows and comments.

I went to see Imagine Dragons in concert a couple weeks or so ago with my dad, if you don't know who they are, look them up, they are amazing. There were a couple girls in front of us, one a tomboy and the other more of a preppy kinda girl. My dad and I, being the horrible people we are, immediately assumed they were a couple since we were bored waiting for the concert to start, ironically like a week later gay marriage is legal all over the U.S. which I chuckled a bit about since it was on 6/26 and I saw a picture of that little blue alien Stitch waving a rainbow flag and it says "Ohana." It was funny because Stitch is also known as experiment 626 and that was on 6/26/15.

I totally took this part off track, but it's okay because I pretty much said all I had to say on that topic anyway, I just felt the need to extend this more than a couple small paragraphs.

I hope everyone is all good and happy and I bid you all a good night/morning/evening.

~Maddie