It's Going To Get Better

So I haven't updated in a while, I'm sorry for that, I haven't really known what to write after that last thing. I actually have people messaging me and writing on my board asking if I gave up or if I like died. Truth is, I gave up on myself for a little while, but I hurt myself more by doing so, when I started to be me again I forgot about this entirely, I left the schedule in the dust and kind of disappeared for a while. So after long await, hopefully I'll be back on schedule soon, I bring you: the latest update in the life of Maddie.

Wow that was kind of cheesy at the end, nonetheless let's get on with the update. So my friend Marcus kind of showed me the reality of things with me and Cole, that even though I love him insanely and he loves me the same, something will get in the way and ruin it. I was broken after we broke up. But Marcus decided to be a good friend still, not that he was a bad friend for anything, and he set me up with our friend Jeff. Now things were a little awkward at first, mainly because neither of us know how to make the first move, this is his first relationship. But after a couple days it's looking better. It's been 2 weeks since we got together and it's been great. He holds me in his arms while we play cards at lunch and while we wait for our bus to get to the stop. The downfall is, neither of us can get past the anxiety to kiss each other yet. We sat there awkwardly yesterday trying too but I would've died had I made a move and he mentioned that he was conflicted about it for the same reason and we just sat there. Maybe next week we can finally get over it. Anyway, he's really sweet and really protective of me too and I love it.

Before I go I'd like to throw a shoutout to my friend joyce_starkille for writing a story of LGBT+ stories of friends. I got the honor of being the first inclusion so go check it out maybe.

Well that's all I got for now, hope everyone's having/had a wonderful day! Byez!

~Maddie