New Room and Piano Things

Well, now that we're all moved in and stuff I have a real room, my room was super tiny, like I had my bed and about a foot and a half between the bed and the wall on two sides, the other two sides of the bed were on the wall. Now I have a room that's like the size of my dad's apartment and it's got my bed, computer, piano, two dressers, a bookshelf and a chest at the foot of my bed. I also have a big empty wall and a projector that I got years ago and never really used, so I went from a broom closet to a home theater! My mom's boyfriend made the comment that the piano makes the house all fancy because of my playing, I don't get why people think I'm that good, I'm really just okay.

So until we get everything with the cable company set up, I have no internet at home! That means I get to spend a few days playing the piano a lot more than normal, along with playing the consoles I have that I can set up with my projector. It's a very poor quality projector though. I wish it was better, it has really faded colors and doesn't focus very well, the only way I can get the colors to be more vibrant is if I make the picture super tiny and shine it on a wall that's like a foot away.

You know what? I think I'm going to put a picture of my room for this part, maybe it'll help you guys picture it. Maybe not though, who knows.

Seeing as I have no internet yet, I can't look up some other songs to learn for the piano yet so I have to stick to the few I know. You guys should really give me some song suggestions, preferably songs that originally are piano, although depending on the song I might make some exceptions. Then I could make some videos of me playing and put them on YouTube for you guys, if you want to check out my channel I only have a couple of video game videos on there and they're not that interesting but feel free to look at them, the username is TheLolforbrains and the picture is a little light blue box with a yellow "TL4B". I might change that to look more professional later, I don't know. Nobody watches my stuff anyway and I don't upload regularly for people to subscribe anyway.

Enough of that, I'm gonna go before it becomes mindless ranting, and before anyone asks, when I write these, I kinda just type every last thought as it's happening, that's why there's random points where it's like "you know what..." or something like that.

I hope everyone is having/had a wonderful day! Byez!

~Maddie