You Guys Are Amazing

Every day I look on here and see nothing new, but those few times that I do get some sort of notification it fills me with joy to know that someone did something as simple as read my story and liked it enough to vote it or even comment. As I'm writing this I have just shy of 4K reads on this thing, which surprises me since it's just 18 parts of complaining that my life is terrible. This is going to be a really short update, but hopefully meaningful in the end.

I just want to say that anyone who read this far, you are amazing and thank you so much for your support or even just for enjoying this book of complaints. I never imagined I would even hit 100 when I start this, I just did it to vent my feelings, and that never really changed as the reads continued to flood in. I had thought that since this was getting a bunch of reads I should turn it into a real story and not just a diary, but I took the actual story idea and put it into a couple other stories, that clearly failed since they still don't even have 100 reads. Nevertheless, in the spirit of Thanksgiving coming up soon, comment what you're thankful for. I'm insanely thankful for all the support I get on here, thanks everybody and have a wonderful day/night.

~Maddie