Chapter 2

~A/N sorry it took me so long to update. I wish I had an excuse but I really don't. I hope you guys enjoy.~

Shadow's pov.

"CHAOS CONTROL!" I shouted, feeling the plane falling out of the sky. I felt a hand grab my arm and I looked to my side seeing an unconscious silver clung to my arm. I wrapped my arm around his body making sure he didn't fall to his death, especially with sonic hanging onto his leg. I fell a short distance and felt soft sand underneath me. I sighed in relief and set sliver and sonic down in the sand beside me, passing out from exhaustion.

Sonics pov.

"Sonic, wake up!" I groggily opened my eyes and sat up. I saw silver sitting in the sand next to me with a cute little smile. I looked around, we definitely weren't on the plane anymore, we were on a beach.

"Wha- where are we?" I asked silver.

"Shadow chaos controlled off of the plane and saved us!" He stated excitedly.

"Did someone say my name?" A groggy voice said from behind silver.

"Shadow where are we?" I questioned. Shadow sat up and looked around.

"I don't know. But by the looks of it we're in an island."

"Well what do we do now?" Silver chimed in.

"Wait!" Shadow yelled. "I'm stuck on an island with you two!?" His face heated up.

"What's so bad about that shadow?" Silver asked. I smirked at his innocence.

"I know very well what's so bad about that.." I mumbled under my breath.

"Sonic I will harm you!" Shadow snapped at me. I laughed and got up from the sand.

"Come on we need to set up shelter or something. Let's get going." I walked over to a forest that had grown on the island. Silver and shadow followed. "I can start getting supplies for a shelter, and... Silver you can get some clean water, and shadow make a weapon and find some food."

"Like this weapon?" Shadow said pulling a gun from out of nowhere.

"Where did you get that!?" I yelled in disbelief.

"It's not that hard getting a gun through security. Especially with a private jet." He said inspecting his gun.

"Umm. Just go get some food. Silver do you want to go find some water?"

"Sure." He said and flew into the forest.

"I'm going to go get food." Shadow said and walked into the forest as well. I picked up a sharp stone and began to cut limbs off of trees.

-time skip-

Silver's pov.

"Sonic! Sonic!" I yelled running towards him, holding pots full of water with my telekinetic powers.

"What happened! Are you okay!" He yelled dashing in my direction.

"I'm fine, but there is clearing by a clean river that has all sorts of pots and stuff. It looked like there might have been a tribe there a long time ago!" I told him setting the pots down in the sand.

"Wow really?" He asked looking at the water I brought back.

"Yeah that's where I got these pots."

"What happened?" Shadow asked walking out of the forest with a few small dead animals carried on large leaves.

"There is clearing where an old tribe used to be in the forest." I grabbed one of the pots and held it up so he could see it. "I got these pots there."

"Interesting. I got food by the way." He said setting down the leaves of animals.

"Thanks. I got the shelter done." Sonic said walking over to a good sized shack made out of branches and plant bindings.

"Wow that was fast." Shadow said looking at it.

"I am Sonic The Hedgehog. Speed's kinda my thing." He said with a cocky smile.

"God your adorable when you cocky." Shadow mumbled under his breath, to quiet for sonic to hear. I have a feeling I wasn't supposed to hear that.

"Let's bring the stuff inside and sleep. It's getting pretty late and we need our energy for tomorrow." I said with a yawn.

"Good idea." Sonic said and we walked inside the shelter, curling up in the soft sand for the night.