Chapter 6

Oh. My. God. Guys thank you. 1.2k reads!?! And 106 votes!?! What? Plus 30 followers. I couldn't thank you more. I tried to finish this much faster but school had been rough, and life has been rough. But I tried to do my best, hope you enjoy
~~~~
Sonic's pov.

I climbed up into my tree once everyone else has fallen asleep. I did this every night since we got here. I just sit up here and think about life and how much I miss my friends. Like poor Tails.. I hope Knuckles is taking good care of him. I would imagine amy would be dying without me, but she has sally now. I wonder if she misses me at all..

It's hard being on this island away from everyone else. I'm thankful to be here with my friends. Silver gets jealous from time to time, especially about Shadow. They have been acting a little strange recently, always cuddling and stuff. Honestly, I get a little jealous to, he is MY Shadow. I blushed a bit at my thoughts.

I better get back to the hut before the sun comes up. I sighed hopping down from my tree. I dashed back to camp and put another log on the fire before laying down next to shadow and going back to sleep.

~~

Shadows pov.

I awoke to something repeatedly hitting my side. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at my side. Silver's tail was wagging in his sleep and it was hitting my hip. I softly laughed and moved an inch or so away from him so that he wasn't hitting me. I closed my eyes again, before feeling a light tap on my nose. I opened my eyes and Sonic was eye level with me trying to get my attention.

"Hi." He whispered.

"Good morning." I whispered back.

"Will you help me?" He asked.

"With what?"

"I'm hungry." He whined.

I rolled my eyes with a sigh and stood up. Sonic stood up and followed me out of the hut. I looked back to check on silver and he saw still sound asleep. I smiled at him before turning back to cook something for sonic.

"I'm surprised on how well the fire has been holding up over night." I told sonic who had already sat down on his log.

"Uhm- yeah it has huh?" He shifted awkwardly in his seat.

"I will be right back. I supposed it would be easier to cook food if I had food to cook." Sonic laughed a bit at my comment and handed me the knife we found the day before.

"Good luck." He said.

"Thanks." I heads out on my way to find some food.

~~

Silver's pov.

I woke up and rolled over to bug Shadow. To my surprise he wasn't there, neither was Sonic. I got up and walked to the fire.

"Good morning silver." Sonic greeted me from his log on which he was laying on.

"Hallo," I smiled sweetly. "Where did shadow head off to?" I asked.

"He went find food a while ago. I would expect him to be back any minute." Sonic said. A moment after he said that Shadow chaos controlled in, holding a dead chicken.

"Speak of the devil." Sonic said taking the knife back from Shadow.

"Hey silver." Shadow greeted me, ruffling up my quils.

"Good morning." I yawned.

"Let's cook up this chicken and have breakfast." Sonic said hungrily.

Shadow skinned the chicken and put it over the fire after properly cleaning it out. We had a quick meal before washing up our faces and sitting down to plan out the day.

"You know what?" Shadow pondered. "We haven't properly showered or bathed since we got here. How about we follow the stream up to that small waterfall and we can shower."

"That sounds like a good plan, but how will we clean without soap?" Sonic asked.

"You will still be cleaner then before." I answered.

"Good point. Well then let's do it." Sonic said standing up.

He and shadow ran off and I followed them flying. I landed on a rock by the waterfall. I walked into the water, feeling the nice cold water running over the tops of my feet.

"You guys! Come join me." I ginned happily grabbing Shadow and Sonic's arms. They stumbled into the water, bumping together in the process.

"The water is actually really nice." Sonic said splashing a bit over water on a nearby rock. "This was a good idea Shadow."

Shadow smiled at Sonic's comment and murmured a small, 'thanks.'

I walked underneath the water flow, running my hands along the top of my quills to smooth them down. It felt nice to get some of the sand out of my fur. I called sonic and shadow over to me and we all sat under the waterfall in silence. Until Sonic decided to lightly splash shadow. Shadow splashed back at him. As they kept splashing, things got a little bit more violent. Sonic went to splash shadow, and all I felt was a giant splash hitting me. I turned to Sonic, he was trying to muffle his laughter with his hands.

I stood up and used my powers to splash both of them in the face. I smirked with my back turned to both of them. Now facing them I grabbed Sonic and Shadow I turned them to each other. I smirked and brought them closer together. I took a deep inhale and their bodies touched. I dropped them both in the water and floated in the air, dying of laughter.

"You're face couldn't have been i more of an awkward position." Shadow sighed.

"Wellll..." Sonic said rolling his eyes. I laughed harder and dropped myself in the water. I crawled over to sonic and shadow and laid in between them. It was a good day