Chapter 10

HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! Do you have a ship that you want to see a one shot of? You do? That's great, because I just started a one shot book where you guys get to request the ships! I'm not only doing Sonic ones though, there will also be things like undertale! Or even some youtubers! But it's up to you! Go request something! I won't hate, or judge, and if anyone does, I'll have to take care of them. There is already a Grillster one up for all who want to read it. There will be more drama! More romance!!! More bloodshed!!! Until next time, darlings...!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Silver's pov.

A cold wind blew through the hut. I cuddled up closer to the warm blue hedgehog beside me. His arms were wrapped around my sides, his head rested on my shoulder.

"Why are you so warm?" I mumbled at him in my half awakened state.

"I don't know. Normally you are the warm one." He breathed out. His warm breath blew across my neck and sent shivers up my spine. I glanced over at Shadow who was peacefully sleeping by himself on one side of the hut. He is so cute when he is asleep.

I slowly drifted off to sleep to the gentle rhythm of Sonic's breathing.

-Time Skip-

I awoke to an absence behind me. Sonic had already woken up and left. I looked over at Shadow who was staring at the ceiling. There was a gust of cold ocean morning air and I wished I had a blanket. I buried my head down into my chest fur trying to warm myself up a bit.

"Are you cold?" Shadow's husky voice surprised me.

"Y-yeah.. It's freezing today." I managed to stutter out.

"Here." Shadow shifted himself until he was right next to me. He hugged me around my waist, putting his head on my neck. Our legs intertwined and I felt warmer instantly. Part of it was Shadow's body heat press against my back and the other part was how hard I was blushing. My face and ears quickly became the warmest part of my body. Shadow's breath blew against my neck sending chills up my spine. I sighed in comfort and whispered out a thank you. I drifted back to sleep to the beat of Shadow's heart.

-Later-

I grabbed a couple of pots and headed towards the village. We were running out of water and it had been a while since we had been there. Sonic and Shadow had left awhile ago, they raced through the forest before I even had time to pick up the pots. I passed through a small clearing in the bushes and arrived in the village.

"I was here first!"

"No I was!" I sighed and turned around. Shadow had his arms crossed and him head turned away from Sonic as he was yelling. Shadow quickly turned his head and quieted Sonic with a kiss.

"I beat you to that though didn't I?" He asked seductively. Sonic's face turned bright red as Shadow smirked and walked away. I chuckled softly and picked up one of the pots. I filled it with water and repeated the process with the other pots. Sonic came over to help me and Shadow worked on gathering large leaves to put around the hut to keep the cold out.

"Shadow pulled a quick one on you there didn't he?" I asked with a smirk.

"Sh-shut up." I could tell he was flustered. "I'm just embarrassed I didn't think of it first." He laughed.

"Do you want to head back to the fire or wait for Shadow?" I asked him when he finished filling up the last pot.

"Uhm.." He wiped off his forehead and thought for a moment. "I suppose we can just drop these off and go help him." He suggested.

"Sounds like a plan!" I grabbed a few pots and Sonic stayed at my slow pace so that I didn't have to walk alone. "Shadow had been recovering from whatever happened pretty fast." I mentioned, trying to start a conversation.