Chapter 9

Wow it's been a long time since I've updated. I'm very sorry about that. Part of it was school and stress and the other part was pure laziness and writers block. But it's done and it's here. Enjoy chapter 9 of Hawaii Hedgies.
~~~~~

Shadow's pov.

I sat up wearily. I only had small recollections of the past few days. Silver and Sonic had wrapped leaves around my arm, helping it stay in place. I stood up and looked over at the fire. Silver and Sonic were sitting on their logs eating something. My stomach rumbled and I walked over to the fire. The second they saw me they got up and ran. Silver attacked me with hugs and Sonic gave me a hug when Sliver got off of me.

"I missed you guys. How were things when I was out?" I asked. Silver and Sonic became really quiet.

"Things were quiet, we were really worried about you." Sonic said. Silver looked at him and then back at the ground.

"Did something happen?" I asked.

"Uhm..." They both mumbled.

"I KISSED HIM!" Silver yelled. "I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me."

"I'm sorry Shadow. I kissed back." Sonic confessed.

I was confused, why were they so sorry about it? "Why are you so sorry?" I asked.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SHADOW!" They both yelled. They looked at each other and back to me, horribly embarrassed.

My heart stopped for a second. "I love you to! I love both of you!"

They both had a startled look on their face.

"Wait.." Sonic mumbled.

"Really?" Silver asked.

"I have for a while! I'm sorry.." I mumbled, embarrassed.

"I kissed him, I love you, he loves you, you love both of us.." Sonic thought out loud.

"Threesome?" Silver asked. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"I mean that's kinda what I was thinking." I admitted.

"So yes?" Sonic asked. Silver and I both gave him a nod and he smiled.

-Time Skip-

I laid in the soft bedding that we had gathered earlier in the day. I was cuddled up against Silver. I put my arm over him and spooned him. His body warmth was nice up against me in the cold weather. Sonic was laying on the other side of Silver. He was already asleep, with a small grin on his face.

A cold wind blew through the hut and Silver cuddled closer to me. I was happy about what happened today. It's something I always wanted but always figured wouldn't happen. I felt my face heat up and my vision become blurry. I tried to ignore it but then my ears started ringing. I slipped into unconsciousness.

I opened my eyes.

I was home.

I walked to my room's door and opened it. Sonic was asleep on my bed. I walked over to my bed and curled up beside him. Silver then crawled in beside me. I took a deep breath. I was confused but I didn't care. I was home and with the guys I love. I was falling asleep when I felt a small creature crawl across my legs. It crawled up towards me and I saw a small baby hedgehog. He had my Crimson eyes, A lighter version of Sonic's coat, and Silver's  long quills. He curled up in between Sonic and me.

This was all to good to be true. This wasn't happening. Three guys can't make a child. I shook Sonic on the shoulder. He was cold and unmoving. I grabbed his wrist and he didn't have a pulse. My heart started beating rapidly. I shook Silver on the shoulder, he was cold to. I checked his pulse and there wasn't one. I stood up to grab my phone off my dresser, but it wasn't there. Tears starter streaming down my face as I tried to get my dead boyfriends to wake up. I laid a hand on the baby and sure enough, he was dead.

I tried to run into the kitchen to grab my home phone but I couldn't move. I was forced back into the bed to lay with my dead family.

~~

Sonic's pov.

I woke up to crying the sound of crying. Shadow's body was violently shaking.

"Silver! Silver wake up! Something's wrong."

"Wha-?" He opened his eyes and quickly heard the crying. He spun around and put a hand on Shadow's forehead. "He is hot." Silver said, trying to calm down Shadow.

"In more ways than one" I smirked.

"Sonic now isn't the time for joking!" He said trying not to smile. "He is though, you're right."

Shadow had stopped sobbing and was now whimpering.

"It's okay Shadow, we are here." Silver said stroking Shadow's head for comfort.

Shadow's eyes started opening and he squirmed in Silver's lap. He opened his eyes and brought his hand up to Silver's face.

"Y-you aren't dead." He said with glee.

"What do you mean I'm not dead?" Silver asked him.

Shadow told us all about his dream. "Everything was so realistic. I thought you guys had actually died. Come here Sonic." He motioned for me to come and sit down beside him. I stepped over his and Silver's legs and positioned myself beside him. He wrapped his arm around Silver and me.

"Have I told you how much I love and care about you guys.. You know I'm not much for emotions but I hope I do express it enough."

I smiled at his comment and nuzzled my face into his soft chest fur. Silver followed my lead and we were face to face, noses almost touching on Shadow's chest. Shadow's gentle heartbeat lulled me back to sleep. God, I love these boys.

~~

I woke up in the morning cuddled up on Shadow's chest. Silver had already apparently woken up and left the hut because he was no longer on the other side of Shadow. I scooted my body further up so that I was more on Shadow's warm fluffy chest. I moved my leg and wrapped it around Shadow's bringing me closer to him.

"Good morning my blue blur." Shadow said in his deep morning voice. I laughed at the cute nickname he gave me.

"Good morning to you to. How you feeling?" I asked him.

"Not as traumatized as I was last night. And my stomach hurts, but that's probably just because I'm hungry." He laughed.

"I'm glad you are feeling better." I smiled. I looked up at Shadow and my gaze caught his. He leant down and gave me a small sweet kiss. It wasn't long but it was long enough for him to show he cares.

"Do you wanna go get food?" He asked me.

"Sure, Silver is the best when it comes to cooking."

I stood up and helped Shadow get up. We walked over to the fire pit where Silver was roasting a small plucked chicken over the fire. Shadow walked up behind Silver and wrapped his arms around Silver's torso. He nuzzled his face into Silver's neck while mumbling a good morning.

It was nice not being jealous for once. Instead I was happy for them, and for myself. This was how things were meant to be.
~~~~~
This was fun to write as soon as the writers block went away. I hope you enjoyed! I'm thinking of doing a Q&A. If you guys are interested in that let me know and I'll post a thing on my Random Rants book. I don't want to post to many not chapter things on this book. So if you are interested go over there. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you next update. Bai! :3