~Chapter 17: Wild needs to not prank Goldie~

Warning in this chapter: Threats

"Come on Croc!" Yells Wild at the top of her lungs as the three pull her away from the cocoon.

"Croc get here quick or I'll bite your head off!" Kimber hollers.

"Dang Kimber," Reef comments.

Wild takes the opportunity to slip away.

"Wild don't you dare!" Shouts Stella, charging towards the spot where she thinks Wild is.

Instead of tackling an invisible RainWing, she runs headfirst into the cave wall.

"Haha!" Teases the disembodied voice of Wild from near the cocoon.

Honey and Kimber come charging towards it and tackle Wild, who turns visible again.

"You guys are no fun!" She complains.

During the commotion, the cocoon had been unraveling faster, and looked like it was almost open.

"Oh my gosh Croc is missing it!" Reef exclaims.

"Almost time to scare the wits out of Goldie!" Wild says gleefully.

"If you do," warns Stella, "I will personally rip out your guts and eat them, just like I'll do for Croc if he doesn't GET HIS BUTT OVER HERE!"

Wild quickly turns visible again, a pale green, and quickly goes over to sit at the cave entrance.

"Fine... I'll stop..." she says.

The threads of the cocoon start to unravel faster and faster, flying apart and almost revealing Marigold.

Unfortunately, Croc was still not there yet, but within shouting distance now.

"CROC GET OVER HERE!" Wild shouts.

"I'm trying!" He calls back, "but my wing really hurts!"

"Oh my lord did you manage to get hurt AGAIN!?" Marigold yelps.