8

Winter Solstice Text Chapter 8

    "The identity of the deceased has been confirmed. She is a nurse from the operating room of the First Affiliated Hospital. Her name is Wang Qian Qian."

    Lu Yan's face turned pale.

     She felt as if someone had pressed her temples against her and fired two "Tutu" shots.

    There was a bang in her head. explode.

    "Wang Qian Qian?" She looked in disbelief.

    Jiang Cheng Yi stared at her bloodless face.

    Many years ago, he had seen a similar expression on her face, but the difference was that that time, in addition to surprise, she also had deep sorrow.

    After a few seconds, he spoke slowly: "On November 29th, that is, yesterday afternoon, you made a phone call to Wang Qian Qian at 18:17. Can you tell me the specific situation at that time? "

    Lu Yan had recovered from the huge shock at this time.

    She swallowed and tried to clear her thoughts, but after adjusting again and again, her heart was still beating fast and her legs were a little weak.

    She finally spoke, but her throat seemed to be covered with a layer of wax: "Yesterday afternoon, I called Wang Qian Qian, but she refused to answer the phone at the time, and then sent me a WeChat message back. The content of the WeChat message was: 'Little Doctor Lu, it's not convenient for me to answer the phone right now.' I thought she was fine, so I didn't call her again."

    The thirty-year-old police officer next to Jiang Cheng Yi began to take notes: "Dr. Lu, why did you call Wang Qian Qian? Phone?"

    Lu Yan turned to look at the water dispenser in the corner of the room.

     Her throat was really dry and she urgently needed something to drink, so she asked, "Can I... drink some water first?"

    Jiang Cheng Yi looked at her, did not say anything, but the police officer smiled: "Doctor Lu, don't be too nervous, we are just here to understand some situations, you drink some water first, take your time, and slowly think about the situation at that time."

    Lu Yan nodded and poured herself a glass of water.

     Asked for a glass of water: "I was on the sub-shift the night before yesterday. At one o'clock in the morning, I was called to the operating room to help. That night, Wang Qian Qian was the sub-shift in the nursing department, but Wang Qian Qian's phone number could not be connected all night. This situation is ....This kind of work is very rare in our workplace. I thought of this incident yesterday afternoon and was worried about something happening to her, so I called her."

    The police officer asked again: "That night - that is, in the early morning of November 29, she was called. Who was the colleague who called Wang Qian Qian? Were you there when she made the call?"

    Lu Yan paused for a few seconds before saying, "It was a newly recruited assistant nurse named Xu Zhen , she seemed to have already called, and after that, she said she called again, but I was in the fifth operating room at the time, so..."

    Police officer: "So, you didn't actually call Wang Qian Qian personally. ."

    Lu Yan was dumbfounded, but this was a fact.

    "Yes."

    The police officer looked at Jiang Cheng Yi and continued to ask: "Do you have a good relationship with Wang Qian Qian in private? What kind of person is she usually? Also, is there anything wrong with Wang Qian Qian in work or life recently? "