Part 69

Chapter 69 

On the weekend, the competition venue was scheduled to be at the Grand Theater far away from home.

Lu Yan got up before seven o'clock for fear of being late.

There were not many pedestrians on the road, and there was no traffic jam at all.

When she got on the bus, even the carriage was roomier than usual.

But when Lu Yan changed to the subway, the feeling of being watched came again.

It used to be in the evening, but this was the first time this happened during the day.

Lu Yan was heartbroken.

Taking advantage of the large number of people around, she began to look around carefully and calmly.

It was a weekend morning, and apart from the adults and aunties returning from visiting the park, the entire carriage was filled with students carrying schoolbags like her.

After observing for a while, Lu Yan herself had doubts: was someone really following her, or was she so nervous recently that she was hallucinating.

It was not yet eight o'clock when she arrived at the Grand Theater.

In order to cheer Lu Yan and the others, many teachers and students from No. 7 Middle School came, as well as students from other schools, gathered at the door.

After meeting Deng Man and Tang Jie, Lu Yan told them about the strange things that had happened these days.

Unfortunately, before the three of them could come to a conclusion, the competition was about to begin.

Jiang Cheng Yi and Wang Na were placed in Group A, while Lu Yan and Yu Mao were in Group B.

Group A competes first.

By the time Lu Yan came down from the stage, Jiang Cheng Yi and Wang Na had already finished their competition.

The Grand Theater had a lot of rooms.

After the competition, according to the teacher's request, she and Yu Mao went to an empty room backstage to wait for the results.

There were students from other schools in the room, all discussing the game just now.

Jiang Cheng Yi and Wang Na were also there.

Jiang Cheng Yi seemed to know a student from another school.

When Lu Yan came in, he was talking to that person.

Yu Mao was obviously very worried about the result of the game.

After saying a few words to Lu Yan, he anxiously took out his mobile phone to make a call.

Wang Na was not much better than Yu Mao.

In order to distract her attention, she seemed to want to join Jiang Cheng Yi and their conversation, but Jiang Cheng Yi obviously did not give her the chance.

She stood for a while and then walked to Lu Yan, slightly uneasy Xiaoxiao: “I don’t know when the results will come out.”

Lu Yan was quite confident at first, but after seeing the talents of players from other schools during the competition just now, she also knew that among the strongest there would be strong ones.

Especially during the competition, Yu Mao was too nervous and did not perform well.

She was not sure about the result.

It might have an impact, so she was completely unsure about whether she could get a ranking.

After waiting for a while, the results of the competition came out.