Part 68

Chapter 68

It seemed that a classmate had returned from an outing.

Laughter began to appear in the corridor, which reached Lu Yan's ears, exacerbating her panic.

She didn’t even have time to think about it, so she blurted out the rejection: “No.”

He hesitated for a moment: "Why?"

"Because I just want to concentrate on my studies now."

The charming atmosphere slowly dissipated, and her rationality returned.

She sat upright, saw a table full of homework, and felt that her decision was right.

"Is this a contradiction?"

"Anyway, I don't want to fall in love before I get into college."

After saying that, she regretted it.

This statement left too much room and would undoubtedly give him a wrong hint.

She quickly added: "I don't like your type."

He was quiet for a while, and when he spoke again, he smiled with an unknown meaning: "You really don't like it?"

This person...

Anyway, as long as she was in front of him, she would often be enveloped by the feeling of passivity, uneasiness and even embarrassment.

At this time, this strange and uncomfortable feeling became more severe.

In order to make herself less at a loss, she shook her head firmly: "Well ,dislike."

Maybe she acted too "calm and composed", and as soon as she opened her mouth, an invisible pressure came over her head.

Based on her understanding of Jiang Cheng Yi, this man has probably never tasted the feeling of being rejected.

But this time, not only was he rejected by her, but he was rejected so thoroughly.

It goes without saying that he would not look happy at this moment.

She resisted the pressure and lowered her eyes to stare at the open page of the textbook on the table.

The two of them were silent for a long time, and then she heard him whisper: "What's wrong with me?"

Her heart softened inexplicably.

Thinking about it carefully, this was the most unskilled time since she knew how to politely refuse a boy's kindness.

Feeling uneasy, she couldn't help but ask herself, how could it be so bad?

Where have the previous generosity and tact gone?

At this time, students came back one after another.

Seeing the situation in the classroom, they were stunned for a moment, and then some students laughed ambiguously: "Handsome Jiang, what are you doing in our Class 6?"

The classmates' voices were so realistic and noisy that Lu Yan was dragged back to the real world as soon as they came over.

Thinking about the midterm exam results and rankings that would be announced in the afternoon, even the little bit of softness in her heart disappeared.

She calmed herself down, looked up at him, and said nothing, but the rejection in her eyes became more obvious.

His eyes were very dark, and when their eyes met, they often reminded her of the Chinese ink paintings she had seen in the museum.