13

Winter Solstice Text Chapter 13

    If the First Affiliated Hospital is taken as the midpoint, then Songshan Road and Anshan District Branch are like the two ends of a long axis.

    On the way from Anshan District Branch to Songshan Road Apartment, he will inevitably pass by the First Affiliated Hospital.

    Lao Qin put on his seat belt while holding a cigarette in his mouth, put his arm on the window to dust off the cigarette ashes, and looked outside leisurely.

    The roadside passes by the municipal library, a shopping mall, a hotel, and further ahead is the First Affiliated Hospital of the best hospital in the city.

    Sitting in the car at this time, looking up, he can see the modern buildings in the hospital. Although it is past the off-duty time, the lights in the buildings are as usual.

    The buzzing outside the window made the car quieter.

     He exhaled the smoke silently, and when his throat itched, he couldn't help but start talking: "Captain Jiang, did you buy it on Songshan Road specifically for the convenience of going to work?"

    Jiang Cheng Yi looked at the rear view.

    He turned on the mirror, turned on the turn signal, and began to merge into the straight lane: "No."

    Lao Qin nodded: "That's right. There is no certain number of people who work in our industry and live in the open. How can there be such a thing as being close to work? In my opinion, there is no place nearby. The most suitable people to live on Songshan Road are the doctors in the First Affiliated Hospital, but I heard that the worst houses on Songshan Road cost tens of millions, and the people who buy there are all rich. Hey, there is a saying - "Born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Captain Jiang, this is not what you are talking about -"

    Jiang Cheng Yi smiled and turned on the radio: "Old Qin, if you feel bored, just listen to the radio."

    Old Qin chuckled. Blame it on him, he's just chatting to death. Captain Jiang doesn't like to talk about personal matters.

     How should Captain Jiang handle what he said just now?

    In order to resolve the embarrassment, he started dialing the radio station: "Listen to music, listen to music."

    He dialed several nearby stations one after another, all of which were rock.

     He frowned and thought to himself, Captain Jiang was not surprised at this.

    Seeing that Jiang Cheng Yi was concentrating on driving, he dialed the channel to the "Gossip 7:30" that he listened to most.

    This program was very interesting. It started broadcasting at 7:30 every night.

     First, citizens called the station, and then the host The content of online calls is all kinds of strange, mostly interesting things happening around citizens, sometimes mixed with some weird stories.

    The authenticity of the content cannot be tested, but listening to it casually on the way from get off work is enough to pass the time.

     Therefore, this program has been on the air for several years and has remained popular.

    The person speaking on the radio was a middle-aged woman. She vividly described how she discovered evidence of her husband's cheating through some clues.

    When Lao Qin started to listen, half of the story was actually told, but because the person's voice was beautiful and his articulation was clear, he still listened with interest.