29

Winter Solstice Text Chapter 29

    After Tang Jie's car left the parking lot, Jiang Cheng Yi started the engine and drove the car out of the parking space.

    On the way, Lu Yan collected her thoughts and took the initiative to speak: "The reason why I talked to Liu Yu Jie tonight is because I know that she is Ding Jing's best friend, and I want to test whether she has heard of the 'Winter Solstice'. Since she was Judging from her reaction, she probably knew about it, and was just as scared about it as Ding Jing, but for some unknown reason, she clearly sensed the danger, but insisted on hiding it. "

    Jiang Cheng Yi still refused .

   While she was talking, the air pressure in the car was so low that it felt like thunder and rain were about to begin.

    Lu Yan kept talking to herself: "I have a few guesses about the murderer tonight: First, when the crime occurred, Liu Yu Jie fell on the aisle in front of the small balcony, not far from Ding Jing's bedroom, because There is a black and white photo of Ding Jing in the room. No one except Ding Jing's brother wants to go there tonight. In other words, the place is very secluded, but Liu Yu Jie, for some unknown reason, not only avoids the crowd and gets there, but also stays there. "

    "Secondly, judging from Liu Yu Jie's symptoms at the time, it took a few minutes for her to be discovered by the Ding family's younger brother after she was poisoned and fell to the ground. The murderer could have used this time to leave calmly and blend into the crowd. "

    She was about to continue talking when Jiang Cheng Yi's phone rang.

   Lu Yan looked at the screen and saw that it was Lao Qin.

    Jiang Cheng Yi answered automatically via Bluetooth.

   He listened quietly to Lao Qin for a while and then said through the interface: "No, the idea is wrong. The murderer did not act on a whim, but came prepared. "

    Lu Yan looked surprised, and Lao Qin seemed surprised too.

    Lao Qin said a few more words, and Jiang Cheng Yi said: "The syringe was found in the grass downstairs. It should have been thrown from the terrace by the murderer after he murdered Liu Yu Jie. From now on Judging from the way he committed the crime, the murderer was very smart and not an impulsive personality. The reason why he chose to kill in a crowded place was because he had made careful preparations in advance, and he did it intentionally. In other words, he's being provocative. "

    Provocation?

    The strings in Lu Yan's mind seemed to have been plucked, and there was a buzzing sound.

    Almost all the guests tonight knew Jiang Cheng Yi's identity as a criminal police officer.

Knowing this, the murderer deliberately chose this occasion to attack.

It is self-evident who is the provocateur.

    Jiang Cheng Yi continued: "Liu Yu Jie has been sent to the ICU of the First Affiliated Hospital. She should know some key information. I have just asked Xiao Zhou to stay there. As long as Liu Yu Jie's condition improves, Xiao Zhou will call me as soon as possible. "

    After hanging up the phone, Jiang Cheng Yi said nothing.

    Lu Yan looked at him silently and spoke: "There is one thing, I don't know if it has anything to do with the case, but because it involves my colleague Wang Qian Qian, I feel it is necessary to tell you . When I was working the evening shift last night, I heard from two other colleagues that Wang Qian Qian had logged into a website before her death - a divination website such as tarot cards. After entering their details on the website, users could draw cards. It is said that there is a deck of cards with a very small chance of being drawn, but once drawn, you can make a wish. It sounds very absurd, but for some unknown reason, Wang Qian Qian seems to believe this statement. "