Towa: Angelica Side Part 2

*Towa pov*

I can't believe I told Mumei-chan that I didn't want to hear what she had to say. "Towa-sama, aren't you going to kiss me?" She asks

Her beautiful brown eyes shimmered as she said those words. Her eyes were naturally beautiful, but something was more alluring about them, and I couldn't put my finger on it.

"I-I will kiss you!"

I blurted that out without any plan. I do want to kiss her, but saying it without any warning wasn't really what I wanted to do. I studied English for the sole possibility that I could hook up with Mumei-chan.

"Towa-sama, how about I explain to you why you shouldn't kiss me, and then I'll let you decide if you actually want to kiss me or not?" Mumei-chan mummers

I know why...

Kiara was telling me all about her "curse," but I've already deduced that it isn't possible for it to work on someone who is already in love with Mumei.

"You shouldn't kiss me anyway!" Mumei-chan continued to drone. I was ignoring her explanation.

I leaned in tightly, capturing her lips with mine. She went to back up in sudden shock, but I hugged her so she couldn't leave. Her lips were soft and had a sweet taste to them, as I imagined. Honestly, I thought Mumei-chan would have more of a marshmallowy taste to her since she is so fluffy and cute. Even though it isn't entirely like that, her lips still satisfied my needs.

I slid my tongue into her mouth, making the kiss deep and intimate. Hers instantly found its place. I honestly let myself be dominated because I can't imagine myself doing something like that.

Mumei-chan bit my lip, causing me to pull away. She was a panting mess, and her eyes had an additional glimmer to them afterwards. "Towa-sama, thank you." She pants

"No problem..." I say

I felt my heart melt from her cuteness, so I leaned in again and pecked her lips softly. "Another kiss?" She giggles quite seductively, and that completely sent me

"We can do more if you want." I offer

"No... I already have done more with others, and I should rest for a bit, although if I could take you up on that offer once I get my strength, I would be happy to." Mumei-chan told me

"Yes, I love you, Mumei-chan!" I say in English, which made the cute owl smirk.

"I love you too, Towa-sama!" Mumei-chan giggles I could tell that she was toying with the idea of saying that in Japanese but decided not to, for whatever reason. Maybe she is saving it.

I had a sudden thought, "Are you alone?" I ask her, and she tilts her head, confused by my question.

"When?" She questions

"In the store... where are you by yourself?" I ask

"No, Choco-sensei and Subaru-senpai were with me." Mumei-chan claims

"Ah, so I kidnapped you essentially..." I sigh

"I willingly went with you, and as far as they know, I just got lost in the store and can't find my way to them. That is a possibility; eventually they will have to find out that I'm with you, but I don't want Choco-sensei to have to monitor us just in case you go off the deep end because you'll fall in love with me."

"Mumei-chan I won't fall for you because I already am in love with you. Why do you think I kissed you? Why do you think I offered it without you telling me what was going on?"

Mumei-chan's jaw was practically unhinged; she really couldn't fathom that "Towa-sama, I've loved you for the longest time. There is no way that you could love me back. Someone like you loving someone like me is insane."