Kronii: Tsundere Confession Part 2

*Kronii pov*

My heart is torn...I love Mumei and Fauna.

I don't know how it happened. Mumei has always been cute, and Fauna too, but I was too blinded by my love for Mumei to realize Fauna's cuteness.

I tried to forget about Fauna, but then she forced herself on me, and to be honest, I kind of liked that.

Those two mean everything to me. To be honest, Mumei had emptied everything out for me, telling me her predicament with Irys, Sana, and Fauna loving her, and to be completely honest, I'm jealous. I want her to be my owl.

"Kronii, we're at the theater." Mumei said

I snapped back into reality, not even realizing that we had walked there. We traversed a decent distance. I didn't even know. I wondered what we should see, but then I had an idea. a horror movie

It would be nice to hear Mumei go "Kyaaaa!" In horror, that noise would send me over the moon. I want her to cling onto me and cuddle me for safety. Yeah, that would be the ideal moment.

"Let's go see the horror movie about the zombies!" I suggested

"Sure, why not?" Mumei said

Her confidence was off-putting to me. Who was this confident about going to a horror movie? I guess she is really excited. We entered the theater. Mumei suggested paying for popcorn, but I stepped in once again. I wasn't letting my beloved pay for anything.

"Kronii, you are super generous," Mumei giggled.

I tried to hold back my emotions. I wanted to die due to how fucking adorable this girl is, but I don't want her to know I am madly in love with her-not that she ever will find out. Even though I did kiss her earlier, it wasn't a good kiss, so it doesn't count. We ignored it.

"Kronii, we have popcorn; we have to go to theater four," Mumei said to me.

"Oh... yeah," I monotonously said.

We made our way to the theater and were shocked to see that it was practically empty, but we knew that it'd probably fill up before the movie started since we had to sit through the previews, which no one cares about. About ten minutes later, the lights had dimmed and the movie had started. For some reason, as the logo appeared, I felt chills run down my spine. I looked over to Mumei, who giggled to herself.

"Aren't you scared?" I whispered to her.

"No, are you?" She asked

I didn't want to tell her I was scared; it's just the logo, and a few zombies won't scare me. Besides, we are friends with Ollie-senpai, so there is no possible way they will scare me.

The movie immediately opened with a jump-scare "Gwak!" I screamed in horror; luckily, my scream was masked by the others in attendance, but Mumei took notice. She wasn't scared at all; she was watching the movie intently but also glancing at me so often that I didn't even notice I was clinging onto her like a teddy bear.

"Kronii, look, the movie is over," Mumei said.

It was quiet, so I assumed she was telling the truth. I peeked at the screen only to be hit by another jump scare. "Gwak!" I screamed once again. I buried my face into Mumei's body. I felt her giggle a little bit; she was toying with me.

"You were so confident before what happened." Mumei asked

"I'm scared of horror movies." I managed to mumble.

"Okay, Kronii, I'll take you out of here. Is that okay?" Mumei asked

"Yes..." I gently cried.

Mumei stood up, bringing me up with her, and with her left hand, she covered my eyes. "Watch your step," she told me before slowly leading me to the exit. Each step felt like an eternity. My heart skipped every other beat due to her touching me. Her skin was so soft. A gentle aroma filled my nose and sent me to heaven. "You can open your eyes now," Mumei sincerely stated. I knew I could trust her, so as soon as she moved her hand, I opened my eyes.