Ollie: Apex Zombie

*Mumei pov*

The next day has arrived. Moona, Iofi, and Risu brought me to Ollie-senpai's for my next stay. "This is where we part," Risu said.

"Yes, have fun. Call us if you want to see us again," Iofi said with a wink.

"By the way, Mumei, here is your teleporter." Moona said

She tossed the device to me, and I caught it accidentally activating it in the process. "Fuck!" I shouted as I teleported away, I'm probably not going to be here anymore. I was transported into a room, and I landed on my butt on the hard ground.

"Mu—Mumei!?" Ollie-senpai questioned

I looked directly at the zombie; she was completely naked, squatting over her toilet. "Sorry!" I shouted, covering my eyes.

"Mumei, if you wanted to see me pee, you could have just asked, and I'd give you a show!" Ollie laughed

"Wait—Zombies have to use the bathroom!" I shouted after having a realization.

"Yes, of course we do. Did you think peeing like a charging rifle was a joke?" She asked

"Yes—How—What!?"

Ollie seemed confused by my confusion. "Mumei, I can always show you," she offered.

"No—I don't need to see you reliving yourself, Ollie. I'll just step out, and then—Uhhh, I'll leave!"

Ollie tilted her head to the side. I could have sworn her body tore a little bit. "No, don't," she told me.

I guess I have to stay because I did promise myself I'd stay for at least a day, so I am forced to stay with Ollie for a little bit, then I can go "put some clothes on," I told her.

"Why?" she asked.

"You're naked, Senpai!" I shouted at her.

Ollie sighed "Fine," she told me.

I stepped out of the room and looked around the place; it was pretty neat for Ollie. I looked at the computer screen; it was running Apex. She was probably going to play Apex after this.

"Mumei, so why are you here? I was asked as the zombie exited the bathroom. She was wearing her usual clothes.

"Uhm—I'm kind of cursed."

I explained everything to her, and she nodded. "I won't fall for you," she told me.

"Why is that? I asked now, needing a justifiable reason as to why I wouldn't get her love.

"Because I'm already in love with you, I love women, so if the curse works the way you say it does, it won't affect me because I'm already in love with everyone, so it's fine."

Her reason was good enough for me; I trust her, and to be honest, I do think that is how the curse works, so I should be safe here with Ollie.

"I'm going to play a few rounds of Apex," Ollie told me.

"Why though?"

"Because Apex is fun!" Ollie told me she walked over to me and asked, "Do you want to play?" She asked

"Sure," I told her.

Ollie smiled and swept me up off my feet, holding me in her arms, bridal style. I blushed in shock. "B—Bridal Carrying!" I shouted

Ollie smirked and walked me to her gaming chair, sitting me down immediately.

"Come on, play," she said to me softly.

"Sure..." I told her.

Should I play normally, though? Do I want to show that I'm better than her at Apex and destroy her morale? Also, it's hard to think when she is breathing over my neck.