Kabhi.....Tumhe

It has been 3 hours since Anirudh had entered the study room and still has not come out.

Trilochan was getting worried for Anirudh while sitting in the drawing room.

There is a reason for Trilochan to get worried for his eldest nephew since Trilochan's favorite babu had gone away from Anirudh, since that day to today, Anirudh's health condition has not been so good thanks to Anirudh not taking proper care of himself..also he had got a tendency to hurt himself with every little bit things due his helplessness....and when he ends up missing his wife too much...

Trilochan - What's happened to Anirudh, why he is taking so much time in the study room...I hope he has not done anything to himself..- Trilochan thought while looking at the locked study room.

Even Bihari was getting worried for his Barrister Babu.

Bihari- Maalik..you should check on Barrister Babu once..what if...

Trilochan - Dont talk ominous, Bihari! Nothing will happen to Anirudh... (He paused)- He looked fine when he came back home...if Anirudh was doing something dangerous...

 Then he and Bihari would hear sound..but no sound came from that room- thought Trilochan

Trilochan looked at the clock, it had 30 minutes to turn into midnight.

Trilochan - No!..I should check on Anirudh before it gets too late.

Trilochan and Bihari approached the study room and stood a little from the doorstep.

Trilochan in loud- Anirudh! Beta, come outside!

There is no response. Trilochan looked worried

Trilochan - Anirudh! Beta!

Still, no response from inside the room.

Now, Trilochan looked afraid and signaled Bihari to break the door if Anirudh doesn't open the door.

Trilochan banged on the door with force with the help of his stick, while shouting -

Trilochan - Anirudh! Open the door! Anirudh!

Trilochan and Bihari were banging on the door while calling out his name, afraidly.

Trilochan - Anirudh! Open the door,beta!

Bihari- Barrister Babu!

Meanwhile -

Anirudh was sleeping on the floor, holding his Bondita's photo frame. His sleep broke when he heard the loud sound of banging on the door. Kaka and Bihari were calling out his name afraidly.

He slowly sat down on the floor and looked at the letter, His Bondita's photo, and at the pots of Roshogolle...Yes! Roshogolle..his Bondita had sent him the sweets to celebrate Their win with him mainly, then with their family.

He remembered what she wrote and smiled. He wiped his teary eyes and went to his study table to safely keep his prized possessions.

And went toward the study door to open and share his biggest happiness with his beloved father-figured Kaka.

Anirudh opened the door when Bihari was aiming to break the door, and stooped at looking Anirudh, baffled.

Trilochan sighed relief and took a deep breath.

Trilochan - Anirudh..(but he stopped when he saw Anirudh came very near to him with a very serious expression on his face)

Trilochan in worried voice - Anirudh.. beta...