nine

ashton rushed through the door with a panicked face. "what happened?"

i sobbed, clutching my eyes and his eyes darted to the shampoo bottle floating in the tub till he understood and walked over to me. "move your hand."

i quickly shook my head no but ashton sighed before standing up and taking the shower head down. he turned the water on cold and lifted the tab. "luke it's going to keep burning if you don't rinse it out."

i nodded softly, moving my hand and ashton told me to try and keep my eye open as he ran the other over if. after he was done i blinked a few times, smiling small as ashton grabbed the shampoo bottle and squirted some on his hand.

ashton washed my hair, scrubbing behind my ears making me lean into his touch. "feel good?"

i nodded my head eagerly, turning around and wrapping my arms around him. "luke y-you're still wet."

i quickly let go before mumbling a small sorry before turning back around. ashton quickly rinsed me off and i stood up, the curly haired boy's breath hitching. "i-i'll get you a towel."

i quickly wrapped my arms around my self and stepped out, ashton coming back in with a towel in his hand and wrapping it around my shoulders.

"i'll try and find you some clothes."