seven

"okay, thank you. have a nice night." the sound of the door shutting and footsteps coming down the hallway filled the house. "foods here."

ashton set the bag down in the kitchen and i got up and sat down in one of the chairs by the table, shifting uncomfortably till i let my tail go through one of the holes on the back of the chair. ashton gave me a small smile and handed me a box and a fork. "didn't think i'd be having my cat sit with my at the table tonight."

i chuckled lightly. "s-sorry."

ashton grinned starting to eat his food and i tugged my bottom lip between my teeth. howthefuckdoyouopenthisthing?

i traced my thumb across the top, my eyes widening as the lid popped open. i looked over at ashton who was stabbing pieces of chicken in his fork and stuffing them in his mouth. why the fuck is this so hard?

i picked up the plastic fork, pawing at one of the flabs to keep it down but it wouldn't work. i frowned, glancing up at ashton before clearing my throat. "c-could you h-help?" i pointed to the box.

ashton's eyes widened before he nodded and set his fork down, getting up and coming back with a bowl from the kitchen. i watched as he picked up the box and poured it into the bowl, quickly throwing the emtpy box away and sitting down in his seat. "i-is that okay?"

i nodded, slowly picking up my fork and copying ashton's movements. it was quiet, small smiles and glances were sent and i would blush everytime our eyes met. "luke?"

"hm?" i looked up, chewing on the noodles that were still in my mouth. 

"i was going to run a bath if that's okay?" he asked and i nodded, a small smirk on my face. 

+

i kind of wish i made these like full chapters but oh well